chapter 30:More trouble

Austins POV

"OK Austin, why don't you do what you need to do before I start the vows", father said walking back getting some papers ready on the table behind him. I looked at YN and her confused faced, i just smiled. she looked towards the middle of the aisle waiting for something to happen from there. She is too adorable.

I bend down on my knees and take out a small ring box from my right side of my shirt pocket. After I looked down to the box as I took it out and looked back at YN, her face expression had changed from happy to surprised but worried face. I quickly got up and looked towards the middle of the aisle where Yn was looking. I get a glance of a tall guy with light brown to reddish beard and and his head was bold in the middle and in the corners around was light brown to reddish hair.

Next to him was a young girl I believe, but she had a veil with a white bride gown. We couldn't see her face.

"You can't continue with the wedding", the tall man said loudly. Who was this guy and how dare he say we can't continue the wedding.

"Who the heck are to tell us that", I yelled in frustration. I was going to say something else but YN held my forearm indicating me to stop. She had tears in her eyes flowing down her cheeks making her makeup bad, not that there was much but still.

"Stop, Austin, Stop", YN said crying so much, while holding onto me tight. Why is she crying so much? Does she know him? Is she related to him? He does look old enough to be her father? Wait, what am I thinking? I should be helping YN calm down. I put my hand around YN to calm her down.

I looked over to YN's mom trying to get some hint, but there was no hint. She was crying and my mom was there trying to calm her down.

"Do you know him", I finally had the courage to ask YN. She looked at me with those watery eyes and I looked away because I couldn't see her cry. When she cry, I cry.

"Yes", she finally said in her crying voice."He is unfortunately my dad who cheated on my mom with some other freakin girl who was rich", she finished off.

"Young lady, mind your language", he said pointing a finger at YN. I wanted to stop him but YN held my forearm again to stop me. I don't know why she is tolerating  all this.

YN POV

He had a finger pointing at me and before I could say something, he turned his head towards my mom who was crying.

"You haven't taught her any manners on how to talk to her father", he said getting angry.

"As if your mom had taught you how to respect a women and you are not my father! You are a stupid stranger for my mom and me! My mom always taught me to fight for something that is right not wrong like you!" I bursted out in anger. "You have lost the right of being my father when you left us for that rich girl", I finished. I wanted to yell and hit him so much.

"oh please, at least she respects me better than you two", he said calming down.

"She probably respects you because you scared her and she can't speak up like my mom, but I'm here today and no one can stop me from doing the right thing", I said as my mom looked disturbed by what I said but it was true.

He raised his hands and was about to hit me so I turned my head sideways, but I guess he didn't hit me. I look forward and see Austin's hands on the mans, stopping him from hitting me.

"YN is right! You have no respect for a woman", he specified on respect and woman. I was happy that Austin at least knew what I was saying and I was happy for that.

"Looks like your mom hasn't taught you not to speak wh-", he was about to say when I interrupted him.

"Don't you dare go there mister!" I yelled before he could say anything further.

"Don't you know I'm older than you! Show some respect!" He shouted.

"If you are older than me, doesn't mean I will let you do something wrong! And you are talking about respect! You?!!!!!" I yelled but questioned the last comment.

"Don't talk to my father like that!!!"the girl said uncovering her face. When I saw her face I was in shock. I couldn't say anything further! S-she is back!!

"Miley!" everyone started at once, but I didn't say anything.

"Ok everyone the wedding is over", Alex and Sarah told the guests as everyone started to leave as said.

"I am so not marrying her", Austin said getting closer to me with a frowned face.

"You are going to marry my daugh-", he was saying when my mom interrupted him.

"There you go! You came to the point now", my mom said yelling in frustration and walking towards him. My other mom(Michelle) was walking behind her so she can be supportive.

"Of course I had to come here to marry my actual daughter with her love", he said.

"What if I don't love her", Austin answered back. Now this was going to go far! I don't know why but why did all these situations have to come at this moment.

"You are going to have to love her after marriage than", he said. "No matter what, Miley loves you and that's all it matters", he finished off.

"It doesn't stop there, it's not a one way love, it has to be a two way love where they both love each other", Sarah said steeping closer. "An-", she was saying when she fell on her stomach. We all ran to her except for 'the man' and Miley. They didn't care about others except themselves.

Author
Hey guys sorry for the late update but here it is and this is what I was working on which delayed the update. I will try to update as soon as I get the other chapter ready! Thank and enjoy! And don't forget to vote comment down and follow me at suchi99!!!!!! Love you all because I reached almost 2k!!! Thank you so much!!!!