Chapter 14: Mind cleared

YN POV
I woke up falling on the floor from the couch.

"Ouch", I said closing my eyes tightly and putting my hands on my head as I sat up.

"Woah, are you ok?" Austin said running to me and holding out his hand indicating that he is helping me get up. But I didn't take it. I stood up by myself and started heading to go upstairs until I felt a hand stop me from my wrist.

"Austin" I said in a firm voice knowing it was him. "Let me go", I said annoyed. I know it's not his fault for not missing me but I don't know why I am mad because of that, if that makes any sense.

"What's wrong baby", he said as he put his arms around my waist and his chin attached to my right side of my shoulder.

"Nothing", I said pushing him back away from me. I was about to go upstairs but once again he held my wrist.

"I won't let you go until you tell why you are mad at me. And also why were you sleeping here? You also sleep with me. Now that tells that something's up", he asked. How can he say that? He won't miss me and now he wants me to sleep with him! He excepts me to that?!
After a few minutes of trying to get out of his grip I finally gave up.

"I told you, tell me what's wrong and then I can let you go", he said still holding my wrist.

"Do you love me", I finally ask.

"Of Course I do, baby, what makes you say that", he said coming closer to me and tucking my hair behind my ears really softly. I wanted to kiss him but no! I am mad at him right now!!

"Really, like you don't know anything?" I asked sarcastically backing away but still couldn't get my hand out of his grip.

"Wait here" he said as he released his hand off my wrist and ran upstairs.

"I am not waiting", I screamed as he he reached the top but ignored me. But that wasn't true, I don't know why but I waited for him. Probably because I still love him, a lot. I don't know what I am going to do when I break up with him.

"Here were this" he said holding out an outfit. It was black skinny jeans with a dark blue blouse with short sleeves( almost like a tank top) and buttons that went down the middle to the end. Then there stood a big red box in his other hand.

I was about to reach it but it pulled it away before I could even reach it.

"No no no", he said wiggling his index finger and smiling. "First wear this", he said giving me the clothes.

"You are so annoying", I said mad and avragated. But I still went to the bathroom and changed. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair leaving it lose. I went to the kitchen for breakfast. As I entered the kitchen, I saw the red box sitting on the counter with a white note on top.

I looked around and I didn't see anyone so I just walked to it and got the note. I held it up and looked around again but still no one to be seen. I looked at the note and it said:

Hey beautiful,

I know I have hurt you but trust me, it was for the better and you will be happy. Now open this red box and turn around closing your eyes.

Your love,
Austin

I open the box and I see a blue diamond necklace with matching earrings. It was beautiful. I close my eyes and turn around. It was silence for a few seconds until I feel a pair of lips touching mine. I open my eyes and pull away not knowing who it was.

"Who w-", I was saying then realized it was only Austin.

"Oh it's you", I said relieved. "I thought it was someone else."