Chapter 49: Romance

Julian POV
Noelia bent half way down, and cupped my face in her small warm hands, while I was still sitting and locked my eyes into her beautiful brow eyes.

"I love you so much", She said and kissed my lips.

She stood up straight and was walking towards the bathroom, when I took hold of her hand.

She turned around while my hands were still in her hand and smiled.

"I love you too", I whispered into her ears and pulled her into a tight hug. I felt like I was protecting her and it made me more confident towards our relationship.

When we pulled away from the hug I looked into her eyes and moved my hands up and down her waist. Our eyes hadn't broke the contact yet. We were still locked into each other's eyes.

I pulled her closer to me and there was no more space left between us. She finally blushed and looked down towards her feet.

"Hey hey, why are blushing", I whispered gently lifting her face from her chin to face me eye to eye. I smiled and so did she. I kissed her in the lips while one hand was still around her waist while the other one was behind her neck trying to get the kiss deeper.

I felt her smiling through the kiss which also made me smile.

While we were kissing, she was about to turn around when she fell on the bed and I fell with her going on top of her.

We stared into our eyes and then we giggled.

I took the strands of her hair that were on top of her face and brought them to the side while she closed her eyes.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

She swallowed hard and then nodded.

"Sure", I said getting excited.

I kissed her while taking her top out and her shorts and she did the same.

-------------------------------------------------------

YN POV
"I really wish I hadn't left", I said to Austin while we were walking in the park and holding our hands.

"Listen YN, let bygones be bygones, ok", he said smiling and cupped my face while he stop when I said that. "Let's start fresh,ok", he smiled and I nodded my head.

"I love you, Austin and I won't leave you ever", I got emotional and cried in his shoulders while he stroke my hair.

"I love you too", he returned it.

We hugged for a long time.

"Let's go to my hotel, I think that's where Noelia and Julian are", he told me.

"Ya we can meet them there", I replied to him.

"Wait, look, there's an ice cream truck there. Can we please get ice cream?" I asked holding Austin's big hands and making my puppy face.

He smiled and nodded his head.

"Anything for my princess", he said kissing my forehead. I had a wide smile on my face and it was all because of Austin. He is the only person in the whole world that can make me laugh and smile.

We walked over to the ice cream truck and picked my ice cream.

"Which one will you get baby", I asked after I ordered mine.

"We are one, so we need only one ice cream", he hugged me from behind me. I laughed at that comment and agreed on it.

We were sitting on the bench in the park while enjoying our yummy ice creams.

At the very last piece we both had our mouths on it until we made it into a kiss.

We both laughed at each other because we both had a mustache from the ice cream. We took a few selfies and solo pictures with our beautiful Mustaches. We had a great time.

After a few minutes we decided to head to the hotel.

We walked through the park and out to head to his hotel.

Austin took out the key and opened the door.

As soon as we walked in we couldn't believe what we had just seen.

"Julian! Noelia! If you guys wanted to do that, you could've gotten your own room", Austin blurted out as soon as we walked in. He was laughing but it was weird we had to be inside like that.

Noelia rushed in the bathroom covering herself with the thin blanket leaving, Julian naked. But he also soon rushed and covered himself with the curtains. I had my eyes covered the whole time. I didn't want to see them like that.

Austin and I were turned around making sure we didn't see Julian naked, but we were giggling so much.

Noelia finally came out covering herself with full clothes and Julian ran straight into the bathroom half tripping, but as soon as he got into the bathroom he slipped and fell. He still closed the door as he was on the floor.

"So Noelia did you use any protections", I teased her assuming they did.

"Oh my god!! I didn't think about that!" She said putting her hand on her forehead. I turned my smile into some tense.

"Well you better, hope you don't get pregnant", Austin said siting on the couch.

"How can you take it so lightly, Austin", Noelia asked in a tensed faced.

"I'm sorry but I saw the thing's paper here, so you were just joking so I went with the flow", Austin laughed.

We all laughed and finally Julian also came out.

"Buddy I'm getting my own room! I'm not gonna sleep here. I'm gonna have my own room with YN, if you know what I mean", Austin told Julian hitting his shoulder gently.

I blushed and didn't know what else to do.

"Awe look at her blush", Noelia said and I gave her a 'stop' look. I looked over at Austin who was smiling at the fact that I was blushing.

"So looks like you guys had fun", I said looking around where clothes and everything was on the floor.

Author POV
Hey guys!!! Any comments? How was the chapter, thumbs up or down!! Thank you everyone for 273 votes and 3.13k views!!!! You guys are awesome!!! Now any predictions, concerns? Don't forget to vote comment and follow me at suchi99!!! Thank you and live you all!!!!