Chapter 43: Strangers and New friends

YN POV
"Definitely", I said smiling.

"What's your name", I asked him.

"Matthew", he paused then continued. (Picture of him above)"Matthew Manson", he specified his last name. And you are?" He returned the question.

"YN YL", I said and then wind started and it blew my hair back. It felt nice so I tilted my head to the left and down as my pure dark brown hair blew covering my face.

I closed my eyes and it felt nice and humid.

I was slowing bringing my hands mid way to my face before feeling fingers brushing across my forehead bringing my hair behind my ears. I felt like it was Austin.

As soon as I realized what I was thinking, I noticed that it was Matthew who was brushing his fingers. I immediately brought my hair that was left, behind my ears and my eyes wandered everywhere in embarrassment. I looked at him for a second and excused myself towards the truck.

"Be careful with the truck, it might start again", he joked. I looked back and just smiled, not making it obvious that it was awkward.

"And before you leave, don't forget to meet me here tomorrow at 4pm", he reminded me and I kept smiling and nodded.

"I'll see", I replied. At this time I didn't even know if I should be meeting him again. The way he looks at me and the way his fingers felt, it was really not what I expected.

But I guess I'll come back tomorrow.

I looked towards Noelia and she was looking towards me. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

When I saw her, she was alone. I didn't see the guy around.

Austin's POV
"Because you still love him", I answered with confident.

"How can you tell if I still love him or not? Maybe I've moved on", Noelia lied. I could tell she was lying.

"Definitely a lie", I confronted her. She didn't really give much attitude. "You got mad me because I cursed him out, so this basically gives it off ", I retorted to her. "Ok let's do one thing. I will bring Julian here tomorrow at 3:30pm", I gave an idea.

"I don't know if I should", she was unsure of what she would do, but I can understand as I would do the same.

"Just come, or at least try to come", I was hoping she would come.

"Ok", she added beaming.

We then parted off by her waiting to cross the road and I leaving with a smile. I think I've accomplish something after YN left.

I felt like I still needed her. If she was with me right now she would have convinced Noelia a lot more than what I've done.

I guess I'll need to move on for now and look for her after Julian and Noelia reunite.

YN POV
"What took you so long? And who were you talking to this whole time?" I asked as we both finally got together and were walking back home.

"Well to tell the truth, he is this famous singer who is Julian Jara's friend and he wants me to meet him and reunite with him. But I don't know what to do? I don't know if I should get back with Julian, I mean he is great and all but what if we break up again and it ruins us!!! I'm just too confused", she started getting stressed out.

I took a deep breath and put my hands on Noelia's shoulder to calm her.

"I think you should meet him again", I advised. "You have a second chance of getting back with him, so you shouldn't lose this opportunity. You never know if this opportunity will come back or not", I added.

"I think you're right", she approved.

We walked home and stopping at the famous frozen yogurt store to get some frozen yogurt.

Author
Hey guys, I'm back again!!! I hope you like this chapter!!! Pretty soon there's going to be some happy moments!!!! So stay tuned for that!!
What think about this chapter? What do you think will happen next? Don't forget to leave a comment, vote and follow me at suchi99!!!
Thank you and I love you all!!!!!