Chapter:25 Romance

YN POV
As Austin and I entered Sarah's room, we saw her crying on the bed with her bed blankets everywhere and all her stuffed animals thrown everywhere. She looked really upset.

"Oh my God, Sarah", I said putting the boxes of pizza down on the end of the bed and walking towards her.

"What happened, how did all this...oh my god", I said so worried for my best friend, I hugged her so tight.

"Alex thinks I'm cheating on him because I didn't talk or text him for a few days", she said crying into my shoulders.

"Well don't worry I will kill that bastard for you", Austin said said. Then we all all bursted out laughing. Even Sarah with tears still coming but she was laughing.

"Ok we brought pizza and chocolates for you but I'm really hungry do can we please dig in", Austin said rubbing his belly. I know Austin was trying to make Sarah laugh and get out of her sadness and it was working a little.

"Ummmm..this so yummy", Austin said with a mouth full of cheesy and saucy pizza making us hungry so we dug in too.

"This is really good", Sarah said as if she had forgotten about the break-up.

"Ya, ok but now you guys have to get back together", Austin said getting serious but still his mouth full of the cheesy pizza.

"Um I don't know because Alex doesn't even talk to me or even answer my texts or calls after he told me he wants to break up", Sarah said putting her slice down on the pizza box and becoming sad.

"Ok well now he is", Austin said getting his phone out and dialing Alex.

"No leave him alone right now, I guess he needs time to understand that I have other things that I need to do besides texting him and calling or meeting him, not that I'm say that he is not important in my life but still", Sarah said taking her slice back and taking a cheesy bite.

"Ok but he better come apologize to you before I do anything", Austin said.

"Thanks guys", Sarah said smiling.

"For killing, Alex, it's my pleasure", Austin said with his childish smile. Then we all started laughing to Austin's childish smile. It was so adorable though.

"That's the smile we like to see on you Sarah", I said knowing she will be ok now.

As we were there playing a game, we heard a knock on the door so we all went down. While Sarah opened the door Austin and I sat on the couch. He looked at me for a while then he leaned in and kissed me.

"I love you", Austin said in between the kiss.

"I love you too, honey", I said smiling back then looked at the door.

"Wait", I said gesturing myself.

After I got up from the couch, Austin got up and we both walked to the door because it was a while since she was there, but Austin stop me by putting his hands around my waist and giving me sweet and wet neck kisses making me moan.

"Austin", I said in my moaning voice.

"Stop we have to check on Sarah", I still said in my moaning voice.

"No I won't stop", he stopped to say that then went back to kissing my neck. I laughed and and just enjoyed.

Sarah POV
As I opened the door I saw Alex holding a bouquet of flowers with a sorry face. But I looked away from him and was about to close the door but he stopped it.

"Please let me say something", he said as he stopped the door from closing. I swallowed hard and looked everywhere but him.

"I'm sorry I said that, I know I made the worst mistake of my life by breaking up with you when it was just a stupid misunderstanding", after he finished that I started saying.

"That was not misunderstanding, that was not trusting me. If I don't talk to you or text you for two days does not mean I'm cheating on you. It could also mean that maybe I'm busy or planning something. Or even something else", I said letting everything out. There was something I had to tell Alex but I'm afraid that he might break up again.

"I know I know but I am extremely sorry", Alex said almost crying and that's when I know that he was telling the truth.

"I..", before he could finish his sentence I cut him off with a kiss and my arms going around his neck.

"I love you", I said.

"I love you too princess", he said after me.

Author
Sorry if this chapter was a little short but I had to update something, so hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote comment and follow me at suchi99!