Chapter:13 Im Going to Miss Him

YN POV
It has been a day now and I've convinced Austin to go to his concert in London ( his favorite place). I was helping him pack up but I don't know where he is or what he is doing. So I guess you can say I was packing his things for him.

I then go to the closet and see a red Bennie. I look at it and it made me cry because I was going to miss him. He is going to be gone for a long time. We haven't been having good times because of Miley and my memory lose, it has been really difficult for us to have time for each other.

What if Austin is seeing another girl since I don't give him time.

Stop it YN!!! You are impossible! You need to trust Austin if you really love him!!! I yelled at myself in my mind.

This is going to be really hard. How will I live without him for two whole weeks. Tears starting forming in my eyes and some different kind of feeling started inside me. Something like feeling really excited but also feeling really sad. You can only cry about it. I hear the door behind me open. I quickly wipe away my tears and acted like I was just packing and nothing else was happening. I turn around and it was Austin.

"Hey beautiful", he said as he walked in the room with no shirt on. I could see his abs and I stared. He is only making it harder for me.

He came to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips. He sat in front of me, his suitcase bag separating us.

"Hey" I said but I didn't realized I sounded sad until I spoke.

"What's wrong, what made my beautiful girls face look down", he said showing me concern.

"Nothing", I acted pretending to be happy. He is happy right now and I can't stand when he is always sad because of me.

Austin takes the suitcase and puts it on the other side of the bed. He came closer to me and sat there, our crisscrossed legs and knees touching. He held my hands into his.

"Come on, you can't hide anything from me. I am your to-be-husband," he said giggling. I giggled too but not as long as Austin. When he said that i was going to kill him. He is making it really hard for me to stay away from him for 2 whole weeks. Then a thought came to my mind. Did he really mean what he just said?

I look in his eyes as he stared at me. He lays down and pats on bed space next to him for me to lay down next to him. I lay down my head down on his strong right arm.

His hands of that arm I was on went on my right side as he held my arm and played with it. Tears started forming in my eyes again. Who knows when I will get a chance like this again.

Before I could wipe away the tears Austin caught me with those tears. He sat up leaving me laying there with nothing under my head.

"Ok now these tears are not lying to me. I knew something was wrong", he said like he actually knew. "Now let it out", he commanded me to speak. I sat up an looked down at the floor. He wiped my tears and asked me to speak up again.

Austin's POV
I knew something was wrong", I said trying to make her talk to me. What can possibly be wrong. "Now let it out", I commanded her. She just stood up and ran out the door.

Did I say something wrong? Oh my god we just got all the tension away now what can possibly happen. I am giving her a surprise by taking her to London with me. Hopefully it's nothing big. I called Sarah and asked her if she can talk to YN after I explained what happened.

YN POV
I sat on a wooden bench on the sidewalk of Main Street crying when my phone vibrated. It was a text from Sarah. I didn't want to respond but I just thought texting her back would be the right decision.

Text Convo
Sarah: hey where are you? We are worried about you!!!!
Me: I'm in Main Street.
Sarah: ok come home

End of Text Convo

After Sarah texted come home, I didn't go home. But after 15 minutes I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn look at the person and it was Sarah. She sat next to me and stayed silence for a minutes then she spoke.

"What happened? Why did you leave?" She asks me concerned. I started debating to myself if I should tell her or not. Then I decided on telling her because she was my only friend that I could trust now.

"It's just that Austin is leaving tomorrow and I am going to miss him so much. I am happy for him but I don't know", I let it out and it felt good.

"You know if you really love someone than you have to do things you don't want to do", she spoke after a few second of silence.

"Ya you are right", I said sighing and getting up. We both walked home together.

When we reach Austin's house I look up and thought about him. I open the door and walked upstairs to Austin's room. I open his door and I see him sitting on his bed packing his other manly things.

"Hi", I said as I slowly walked to the bed and down, the suitcase again deprecating us.

"Where were you and are you ok?" He blurted out as he put the suitcase on the floor and pulled me in for a tight hug like I was gone for years.

"I'm sorry", I spitted out, my left hand on his chest and my other hand around his upper waist. His hands were around my shoulders close to my neck.

"It's ok but can talk about why you left? Did I do something wrong?" He said with a pouty face and a baby voice and pulling away from the hug. Austin and I started laughing really hard.

"But seriously did I do something wrong", he asked putting the joke to a side.

"No, you didn't. You're leaving tomorrow for 2 whole weeks and I am going to miss you every second of those 2 weeks", I said trying not to cry.

Austin's POV
"I will not miss you because my mahomies will be there and I will enjoy there", I lied. She coming with me so I won't miss her. She will always be with me! Tomorrow's surprise shouldn't be ruined. I can't wait.

I felt really bad for saying that to her but it's going to be worth it. Her face turned into sad since I said that so I pretend to go to sleep.

"Let's go to sleep it's 9:30 and we have to wake up early", I said going to sleep. I took the blanket and covered it until my waist. She sat there looking at me when I was looking up. I could see it from the corner of my eyes.

YN POV
How can he say that? Does he even love me now or not? My heart just broke. He just said he will be enjoying NOT MISSING ME!

I want him to enjoy but if he loved me then he would miss me. But clearly he doesn't now. How can he!! Tears flowed down my cheeks.

Hey guys I made this chapter really long since I haven't updated so I be updated like 4 chapters this week and maybe next week on it might be 2 or 3 times in a week. So plz vote comment and follow suchi99!!! Enjoy!!!