Chapter 10:Finally something good!!!

Austin's POV
We all waited for the doctor to finish checking up on YN. My mom called YN mom and when she got here she almost fainted. Doctor Jay then told us to go outside so he can talk to us about YN. We stepped out of the room and he started talking to us.

"So when she wakes up, there can be good news or bad news. Meaning that she can get her memory back or she can loss everything that she even remembered when she lost some of her memory", he finished and I felt like my heart just stopped beating.

I started walking backwards slowly and went outside the house. I walked through streets not even knowing where I was walking. I guess I was just walking around. I started thinking about what the doctor said.
I kept walking on the street when a question came on my mind. Will YN remember me? That question was eating me from the inside.

YN POV
I slowly open my eyes and see a nurse writing on a clipboard until she saw me. After a few minutes I realized I was in Austin's room.

I then see Alex Robert Zach Sarah and both my moms. I see the doctor come in and stand net the bed.

"Hi there how are you feeling now", he said. I didn't know who it was but I looked at his body head to toe and it looked like he was the doctor since he had a white long coat that docs have.
"I'm feeling better" I answered.

"Do you remember anything that has happened in the past few weeks", he asked. My heart started pounding remembering Austin and my first date. I hope he is ok I got worried in my head.

"Where's Austin," I ask not answering the docs question. Everyone looked concerned.

"He went out for a walk since you passed out again. He is blaming himself for all this. He is just concerned about you. Alex answered me. "But don't worry he will be back, he just needs time to accept everything that is going on", he continued.
"Can you call him and ask him to come here. Please", I said making it suspicious for everyone. After I said that Alex directly went out and called Austin. After five minutes Alex comes in and I see Austin come in behind him.

"Austin" I cried waiting to hug him since like forever.

"Sit down" he said as he put his hands on either side of my shoulders and put me down on the bed. He sat next to me." Can you guys give us alone time", he asked for permission from everyone. Everyone nodded and left us alone after giving me hugs and kisses on my checks. I got up as they left and Austin did too.

"Austin", I cried as I hugged him around his upper waist really tight as he put his arms around my neck. I was crying in his chest not caring what he thinks about me because the boy always hug and cheer up his girl that he loves when she cries. Love her at all times and lots more.

"Why are you crying," he asked me not knowing why I was crying.

"I'm sorry", I said but still cried in his chest.

"Why and for what?" He asked again pulling away from the hug and cupped my face into his hands.

"Because you had to go through so much pain because of me", I answered holding his arms but still crying as his hands were still cupping my face.

"Why are you saying sorry for that? Look at us now! Our love has become more stronger now! Have you ever heard of the saying "Distance makes love stronger, that's us. We've been apart but now we are back together and our love got stronger", he secured me. We hugged for a good time. Austin then pulls away and wiped away my tears.

"I love you so much", he said opening up his arms as wide as he can showing me how much he loves me. I laughed and so did he because it was suppose to be funny.

"There's my girl's smile", he said pointing at my lips.

I laughed and said I love him back.

Author
Sorry guys for not updating. I really feel bad! I have it written down but it's that I don't get a chance to update on this. So that's why I made this chapter a little longer than usual and also I am going to be upstaging another chapter which is really short! But I owe it so plz enjoy my story! Oh one more thing plz vote comment and follow me! I have like 5 chapters already written down in a journal I just need to update on here! Thx for reading my story!!!!