Chapter 18: What just happened!

YN POV
I walked closer to Austin as he walked back not knowing what I was going to do. I kept walking closer as he kept walking away from me until the wall stopped him.
"What are you doing with that knife", Austin said a little scared. I don't know why he is scared. I mean I'm just trying to give him the knife so he can cut the cake I made.
"I'm trying to give you the knife so you can cut that cake I made for today", I answered him. Then we both bursted out laughing.

After awhile we ate dinner and dessert then we danced to a slow song and spent time together. These kind are the days I've always wanted with Austin.
After that we asked Sarah and Alex if they wanna go back with is or with a separate car. They said rye were gonna come later on after some things they do. So we left them alone and left.

We headed home and like always Austin stares at me and holds my hand.

Since it was night, no one really passed by so we were going nice and slow until Austin started panicking and let go of my hand.

"What happened Austin",I asked getting worried.

"The brakes fail", he said.

"What!? How's that possible", I asked. I started getting tensed and tears started forming in my eyes. I tried to hide them but Austin saw them.

"Baby please don't cry I can fix it. I can see he was trying to lie to me so I don't cry but I didn't say anything because I didn't want him to worry.

By the time he could do anything......

****
I open my eyes and see a woman in a pink shirt and pants holding a clipboard and writing something. I looked closely and realize I was in a hospital room. I couldn't remember much. All I remember is... Um I think it was at the restaurant with...oh no...Austin. Where's Austin?

"Excuse me", I try to get the nurses attention.

"Yes mam", she answers politely.

"Where's Austin?" I ask tensed.

"I don't know who you are talking about", she responded. Oh no, I hope nothing happened to him. As I was worried, my hands covering my eyes, I heard a door open. A man comes in, in a white coat. He looked like he was the doctor.

"Sir", I said trying to now get the doctors attention.

"Yes", he answers me.

"Do you know the guy that was with me, his name is Austin Mahone? Please tell me me where he he is", I said geaturing myself.

"Oh yes he is in the other room resting", doc said.

"Is he hurt a lot", I asked impatient and worried.

"He sure is not. He just has some bruises so we cleaned him up and told him to rest. He was asking about you and we told him that you are perfectly fine", the doc calmed me down.

"Ok thank god Austin and I are both fine", I said to myself out loud.

"Oh no no, you are not fine. In fact you are in danger",the doc said warning me.

"What kind of danger?"I ask him.

Author
Hey guys I have updated finally since I had been on vacations with no wifi and school had started so got very busy in all. But along with that this story just got extended because no one is responding to me if I should put a sequel or not! Again if you tell me a good title of the sequel I will dedicate you the whole book! And yes I know I haven't had updated in along time and I'm really sorry for that. So please vote comment down below and don't forget to follow me!! To everyone whose school has opened good luck in your new year!!!!