Chapter 31: At the Hospital

Austin POV
We all went towards Sarah who was screaming in pain. I looked at YN's dad and Miley and they were just standing there like nothing happened. They were just heartless people.

Alex was panicking, Yn, I, and the others were trying to get Sarah in the car to go to the hospital.

At the City Hospital:

We got Sarah into the wheeled bed dragging into the ER. Sarah was screaming both her hands on her stomach which made Alex even more nervous. He couldn't see anyone in pain especially Sarah and if he does, he would get nervous and cry like he was right now.

"You are going to have to stay out here until we finish", the doctor in surgery outfit said to all of us.

Alex was looking through the small window from the door that allowed him to see the nurses hurrying up and trying to put the tubes on her fingers.

I go up and put a hand on Alex's shoulder and he turned around towards me. As he turned, he straight went to hugging me and I hugged him back while he cried in my shoulders.

"What will happen to my baby and my girlfriend", Alex cried.

"Don't worry Alex, I think Sarah will be fine, but I'm not sure about the baby, honestly", I whispered to him trying not to make him more worried, but I didn't want to give him false hope.

As I was hugging him, when YN came over to us.we pulled away from the hug and turned towards her.

"Alex please you need to relax", she said. She was really concerned and was frightened even though she didn't show so it wouldn't made Alex panic. But she was my girl and I needed to help her.

I take YN's wrist and take her downstairs to the cafe so we can have a cup of coffee while my mom and YN's mom take care of Alex.

"Austin we need to stay with Alex", YN said as I pulled her in the elevator.

"Our moms are with him and I can see that you are frightened and I needed to do something", I said while the elevator went down but my hand still not letting go of YN's hand.

"You are so nice", she said glancing into my eyes. Our eye contact broke when the elevator opened. We walked into the cafe, and I picked a table near the window. I pulled the chair out for YN she sat down and I went to the counter and ordered two coffee with milk and sugar. YN and I need a lot of sugar in our coffee.

While I waited for my ordered I thought of getting YN's favorite pastries, I love them too.

I ordered two of YN favorite pastries and went to the table with the orders.

"Surprise!" I said a little low but just perfect for YN to hear me, and I was holding a rectangular shaped try that held the coffees and pastries.

"Awe, Austin you didn't have to do this. I might not even eat them because of everything going on", she said as I put the tray down and sat down across from her.

"Come on, I could at least this to keep my girl from being scared. I know you are frightened to what has happened to Sarah", I told her holding her hand into mine.

After we drank our coffee and ate our pastries, we headed upstairs to where everyone was.

YN POV
I was really frightened before Austin talked to me about other things, which made me feel better.

When we reached the hallway where everyone was, we saw our moms crying and Alex crying even more than we left him.

We ran towards them.

"What happened?" I asked breathing heavily as I stopped running.

"I lost", Alex said, his hands covering his mouth and crying.

"What happened exactly", I asked again as he being lost didn't answer anything.

"I lost my baby! I'm a bad boyfriend and already a bad father before my baby was born", he cried and explained.

"Oh my god! Alex, I'm so sorry", I said giving him a hug and he held onto me tightly.

He cried a lot, a lot meant a river flowing down onto my shoulders.

"You guys can meet Sarah now. She is conscious and perfectly fine. You can take her home by tomorrow morning.

Author
Hey guys I know this chapter is a little sad. Sarah just lost her baby!!! Awe I feel so bad!! But it's just a story so stay happy and don't forget to smile because life is short and it's to worthy to stay sad!!!! Thank and hope you enjoyed the book!!! Don't forget to vote comment aannnnnnddddddddd......follow me at suchi99!!!!