Chapter23: The Apolgy

Austin POV

I am so happy! I really can't express how I feel right now! Is this how everyone feels when this happens to them? Sorry I just can't explain how I feel right now! I just don't have any words Because I am going to spend some my entire life with the person I love the most! I'm going to get married with YN!

"Lalalalallalaaaaa!" I started singing taking my teddy bear and dancing with it, but my mom saw me. Then I just stopped and put the teddy bear down with embarrassment.

"Mom...", I started off.

"Austin I know! I'm actually happy to tell you that I really wanted YN to be you future wife but I just though that you might need some time before I talk to you about it", she said knowing what exactly what I was going to say.

" Ya I really love her and I know she loves me too because I saw it in her eyes but I kind of feel bad for hurting her yesterday. I know it was to propose to her but she was badly hurt that she almost killed herself just so she doesn't see me die from the inside. I don't know how to say sorry", I said to her feeling guilty.

"Oh sweetie, I know she was hurt and I was going to be really mad at you before you told me that this was just a part of the proposal. If I was YN I would really be mad at you, but she's not because she loves you", my mom said making me understand how much YN loves me.

"So I suggest you go to her house give her flowers, Chocolates, and something that you think she will love. And trust me even though she is not mad at you and wants you, she will actually be even more happy when she sees you are feeling guilty for what you have done", she finished off.

"Ok thanks mom you are the best", I said giving Her a hug and heading off to my mission on getting YN flowers chocolate and something she might love.

I go to the store called "chocolate world"( sorry guys I made that up and who knows there might be a chocolate world or maybe not).

One large box held 36 chocolates and the small held 16, so I thought I getting the large since that was the biggest they had. I selected all different chocolates that I knew YN would love and loves.

After I got out of the 'Chocolate World' I secured the chocolates next to me on the passenger seat with the seatbelt. This might sound a little funny but that's what I do no matter what it is. Haha just joking!

After that I headed to the place called 'Colorful Feild' ( guys I made that up too  and I don't know if it exists or not). As I walked in, the colorful flowers were everywhere and I didn't know what to pick because they were just beautiful.

"Excuse mam", I averted a girl that looked in her early 20's.

"OMG, it's Austin!"she said ask she literally jumped on me and I held her so she won't fall.

"uh ya um can you please help me find flowers that a girl would like if I was to propose her", I said putting her down.

"Ok Austin I can do anything for you and YN", she said smiling to me then turned her smiley face towards the flowers and looked around for more options.

"Ok I'm sorry I can't reach but you can, so those on the aisle by those all green colored flowers", she said pointing to a bouquet that had roses and green flowers and some purple and blue thrown in there. It looked really colorful and beautiful.

"Ok thanks", I said picking up the flowers. I looked next to me but the girl was walking away.

"Excuse me", I said running towards her.

"You have helped me a lot so Don't you want a selfie with me", I said knowing she was to eager to take a selfie. She is a mahomie and I love all my mahomies.

"Of course yea", she said trying not to scream. We took a selfie on her phone and my phone.

Then I headed off to get something a lot special than just flowers and chocolate.

After I got her special gift and headed to her house.

YN POV
There was a knock on the door and I ran to the door thinking it was Austin. But it wasn't, it was only Sarah.

"What happened, aren't you happy to see me", Sarah said smiling.

"It's not that, it's just th..", before I could finish my sentence Sarah finished it.

"It's just that you miss your Austin and that's who you were expecting at the door", she finished and it was true.

Then the doorbell rang again and I didn't really get that excited but opened the door and I see a guy on his knees with his head bowed down and flowers covering his face.

He then looks up uncovering his face by holding trying to give it to me. It was Austin! I take the flowers and there was card. I take the card and open it. It said:

           I have made some mistakes,
                 They rest in the past,
               But my love for you will
                            Never die,
              Just want to let you know
                  That I'm really sorry
                    And I really really
                            Love you!

                Please forgive your love

I teared up reading this. This was sentimental for me. I then look at Austin holding a box of Chocolates.

"Austin", I said telling him to get up.
I then take the box of chocolates as he gave it to me before he got up. I give him a tight hug and I cried in his shoulder as he held tight in his arms.

"Awe look at you two", Sarah said as she came to the door.

Austin then takes out a gift bag and gives it to me.

"How much are you going to give me", I said laughing alittle.

"Well don't worry this is the last gift, but open it", he says with a smile.

Author
Hey guys I hope you like the twist from the other chapter and I hope you like this chapter because this is so romantic in my perspective. So please don't forget to vote comment and follow me suchi99. Thank you!