Chapter 32:Shock and Mad

YN POV
We all walk into the room the Sarah was in. Alex didn't bother coming in since he felt ashamed to show his face to Sarah. We told him it was not his fault and it was just an accident, but he didn't listen. We left him alone so he can have some time to accept everything's as he told us.

"Sarah, darling", both the moms went up to her emotionally with tears flowing down their cheeks. Sarah didn't know she lost her baby.

"Why are you guys crying", she said. That definitely  told us indirectly that she didn't know about the lose. "My baby and I are fine, you guys are getting emotional", she laughed at them crying.

"Sarah", I said softly feeling so sorry.

"You are fine but...", I couldn't continue, but I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry", I said giving her a hug. I was hoping she would understand what I was trying to say.

"YN", she said softly through the hug. "Why are you sorry you didn't do anything", she spoke and I figured that she knew it since she said it was it my fault. But it was my problem that caused her to lose her baby.

How did she know? She is a very strong woman to accept this.

"I know it's my fault that you lost your baby", I finally let it out since she knew it already. "If my father never showed up this would have never happened", I said feeling guilty.

"What", Sarah said in a surprise letting my hand go that resting on top of hers. "You are kidding right", she said looking straight into my eyes for an answer. Wait but didn't she know it? Wait what? I'm so confused.

I took a deep breath and let out " I wish I was", I really I wish I was joking.

"Oh my god", she cried covering her shaky hand over her mouth letting tears come down. . "Why did this happen to my baby", she cried. She was going to scream, I can see it coming.

"Where's Alex", she cried to me. I knew she was  in a big shock. So I pointed my face at the door indicating her that he was outside.

Her face was all wet from all the crying. She hurried and took all the tubes that were connected on back of her hand. We tried to stop her but she didn't listen.

"Sarah please don't", I said trying to stop her from taking the tubes out.

"Don't YN, please don't you dare touch me", she yelled right in my face. That was the sign that told me that she was mad at me and she had the right to be mad at me. It was my fault for all this.

I looked at Austin in a crying face. I knew this was all my fault and I needed to fix everything.

Austin gave me a tight hug just because I wanted to hug him.

"It's all my fault and I need to fix everything", after I finished saying that, I looked at Austin pulling away from the hug. Austin called my name but I ignored and kept going.

I run and run.

Austin POV
As I was hugging YN, she said " it's all my fault and I need to fix everything". Before I could say something. She pulled away from the hug and just walked away. I called her name, but she ignored and ran away. I ran behind her and followed.

She looked really mad.

Hopefully she doesn't do anything in her anger because when she is mad, its going to be a disaster.

Author
Hey guys, sorry for the later update, but here it is!! Please tell me how this chapter was in the comments and don't forget to vote comment and follow me at suchi99!!!