Chapter 2:Its a no!

Austin's P.O.V

At the end of the day I went to Miley and asked her "what did YN say?" I trust Miley more than Alex Robert And Zach. I looked at Miley for an answer. Miley was quiet without a smile and her head down.

"What's wrong? What did YN say? She said she likes me, right?" I ask Miley excited for an answer.

Miley shook her head and said " no, Austin, she said she doesn't like you in that way. That's why she has been ignoring you today."

It hurt me. Then I just walked away from Miley and other friends that came in between.

Miley P.O.V
"Austin" I called.

He yelled back " leave me alone. I want to be alone for a while!" I let him go.

Oh Austin, you are so naive. You trust me so much that you didn't notice that I never asked YN if she likes you because I am the girl you should be with, not that YN. I crossed my arms and made a ew face when I said YN.

I won't let this opportunity slip out of my hand. Now my next plan is to remove YN from Austin's life forever! But I need to plan first.

YN P.O.V
"I feel really bad for ignoring Austin today"I told myself. "I know what I should do now. I am going to say sorry to Austin tomorrow."

I put on my pajamas that my mom brought from NY and layed down into my warm bed. I wasn't able to sleep still feeling guilty of how I ignored Austin. I regret it! "Why in the world would I do to him even though I love him." I yelled at myself.

I am so stupid!

Austin's P.O.V
"I knew she wouldn't like me." I told myself. That's what why she ignored me today! I don't know what to do!Yes that's a good idea" I said as the idea came in my mind.

I don't want to that but I have to. I will do the same as her, ignore her! Tears started coming from my eyes while thinking about ignoring YN.

Author:
There's more drama coming up so keep reading! Thank you everyone for reading my story and trust me it gets way better!!!

Please vote, comment and follow suchi99.