Chapter 44: excitement

Austin's POV
I walked in the room smiling.

"Why are you smiling so much? Did you see a girl", Julian laughed. He was on his belly on the bed, while doing work on his laptop.

"Well I did see a girl", I smirked at him as I walked over to the bed to sit next to him.

"You forgot about YN already", Julian sat up. As soon as he said that I hit him with the pillow. I could never forget YN, she is my queen forever and ever, no matter where she is or whom she is with.

"No if you want to hear some good news take back whatever you just said", I asked him joking.

"ok ok I take it back", he finally said laughing and sitting up. "Now spit it out, whatever you want to tell me", he demanded.

"OK, so I was in the park today and guess who I found?" I raised my eyebrows to him while smiling. I was doing something good for someone else. It made me happy thinking that he will be happy after what I tell him.

"Who", he added so I can continue. I took a deep breath with a smile and closed my eyes.

"Noelia", I slowly announced opening my eyes.

"What! Where? Why didn't you tell me before?", He jumped up and started blurting out all these questions.

"Calm down, you are going to meet her tomorrow at 3:30 in the afternoon at the park", I tried to calm him down by putting my hands on his shoulders.

"She wasn't accepting the fact that she loves you until the end so I gave her time and she will definitely come because she still loves you", I clarified everything.

"Are you sure", Julian asked in a hopeful face.

"Definitely", I answered with confidence. "I saw in her eyes, the loves has for you", I spoke truthfully. Julian took a deep breath and mouthed a "ok".

  *** the next day at 2pm***

YN POV

"Lets go YN, we need to leave now, or else I won't be able to meet Julian again", Noelia screamed from her room.

Luana and Alicia were both in their College for studies and Noelia didn't have College, she was the girl who was just like me. She finished with College and working. I was still looking for work in an office as now I will be alone.

"Awe you are so cute, you are ready an hour and half before you meet him", I joked. This should workout today. I know how it feels when someone is far away from their love. 

"Yes I don't want to miss it and wait longer for him", she stated while putting on her mascara. I was standing in the middle of the doorway admiring how beautiful she looks and how cute she was eagerly wanting to meet her second half. It reminded me of when Austin took me to our date, it was really cute, the turquoise dress and my mom helping him surprise me and now its just left as a memory, but it also was a bad memory. Miley had came in and ruined our date, she made me end up in the hospital with a memory loss. 

I can understand why Miley would do that, she really loved Austin and she didn't know how to handle it. So she acted as if she was a bad person and I don't blame her for anything that has happened. It was all just my bad destiny. 

But unfortunately, those days won't come back and I won't be back with him. I hope he is happy with Miley now that I'm not in between them.  

"ok I'm ready", Noelia said as she walked towards me with her car keys.

We walked outside locking the door and we drove off to the park. The park wasn't that much far, it was a 15 minute walk, but Noelia couldn't  walk because she was really tired from work so we just drove there. 

Noelia parked the car near a cafe'. We got out and walked inside the park. 

My eyes wandered around to see if Matthew was around. Thank god I didn't see him anywhere. Anyways changing the topic, I had seen a picture of Julian. Noelia also told me that he has a twin brother whose name is Jovani Jara who has a girlfriend named . I see very few twins nowadays.

We sat on the bench waiting for her soulmate.

"So how does Austin look like", Noelia started saying as we waited on the bench.

It felt a little awkward talking about this. I don know if I should talk about this. 

"Just go on your phone and write in google, Austin Mahone and you'll see his whole body and singing album and all the info you need", I mumbled to her while looking around and trying not to make eye contact.

Author 

Hey everyone!What did you think of this chapter? Tell me if its getting boring or any concerns you may have. Pretty soon when this book ends, I will be starting a new Bollywood book so if you want me to make one please comment down. 

Thank you everyone and hope you enjoyed it!! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me at suchi99!!!!!