Chapter28: Blindfolded Surprise!!

Sarah POV
"Why would I be mad, silly? Ya it's true that I'm not ready but neither are you. So we can work together and make it happen, ok", Alex said cupping my face.

That touched my heart and proved my thoughts wrong. I gave a big tight hug to Alex and he held me onto his arms. It felt real and comfortable.

"I really love you and our baby", Alex said.

"Me too", I said under his ears but everyone in the room heard it.

"Congrats guys", YN said as she stood next to the bed I was in and than we gave both a hug.

"Thanks", I said sniffing because I got emotional after what Akex had said.

"Congrats Sarah", Austin said giving me a man hug but it was a nice one. Today was the first time I've seen him serious because he is usually always joking.

"Thanks Austin", I said smiling. He just smiled back.

"Ok we are going to leave you two alone here", YN said and I knew because she wanted Alex and I to spent some time together and clear any misunderstandings we might have.

YN POV

As we left Austin said something that left me tensed.

"We should also have a baby too, now", Austin said as we were in the elevator. I didn't say anything but I think he found out that it got me worried so he didn't say anything.

He dropped me back home and told me to be ready in the evening around 5pm. It did make me think why he said that but I was more worried about how to tell Austin that we need to get married first than have a baby. Ya I want one too but I feel like we should get married first. I don't know how to tell Asutin that without hurting his feelings.

I decided to talk to Austin this evening when he comes to pick me up. It was 4:30 so I decided start to get ready.

I put on a white tank top and black shorts. Then I put a black hoodie on top of the tank top. I then left my hair loose. By 4:55 Austin had called and told me to go outside of I was ready.

I walked out with nothing in my hands besides my phone. This date should be the perfect date without any problems because we always get problems on our date.

Austin got out of his car and walked over to me while I was walking towards his car. He held me in his arms making me feel that I should tell him. But I didn't. He opened the driver seat door and told me to get in and drive today. I was surprised because he never asked me to drive his car.

I just sat in and drove and the gps told me to. I didn't know this place because I've never been to London. But I drove anyways trusting Austin.

As we reached our destination, Austin said that he will put blindfolds on me.

"Why Austin, I hate blindfolds and you know that too", I said stopping him.

"I know but this is going to be the best surprise ever for you and this is the best thing that will happen to us, today is our day", he said with a questioned face.

"Can't you do this...for me", he said with his puppy face. He was so adorable.

"Ok fine", I said turning my back to Austin for him to put the blindfold on me.

"Thank you, honey", he said softly into my ears while he put the blindfold.

"My mom is going to put this dress on you and you will come outside when you are ready. You don't have to put make up but dress up as if it's your wedding", he said making it a suspense.

"Ok, anything for you", I said as Austin took my hands put put them with his moms so that she can take me and dresme up.

We walked in a room and she took off the blindfolds off my eyes. She. She added a lotion before she could put make up because she knows that make up irritates me. The lotion would keep the make up from irritating me.

After the lotion, she gently started putting foundation, then eye shadow, then blush, then eye liner, and finally mascara. She then puts on the blindfold back on. She puts on a dress on top of my shorts and tank top.She put something on my head and I felt like it was a veil. She put my hair into a fancy bun leaving a few pieces of hair out on both sides in front of my face. She then said I was ready in matter of just an hour.

I didn't ask any questions because like Austin had said, it was worth waiting for.

"We are going out now" Michelle said as she came in the room after around 5 minutes. Before she left she told me she would be back in a few.

She holds me and carefully walks me outside with the long dress.

As I got out from the inside, another hand held me from the opposite side where Michelle was holding me.

"Don't worry, YN, we got you", Sarah said as I recognized that it was her.

"Ok", I said still walking slow. I had some jewelry on like a few bracelet as the charms jingled as I moved my hands around.

As I stepped outside the building, I could feel the warm breeze that hit against my body. I feel the veil blowing back but it didn't fly away since it was sealed in with a lot of bobby pins that Michelle had put.

I could hear a lot of people talking. Now, I was feeling like people were watching me, but I couldn't see because I still had the blindfold on.

"Well YN, you are going to have to wait just a few more minutes until Austin comes and takes you! Just wait a few minutes until the surprise is revealed", she said as if something really good was happening.

Author
Hey guys, I want to tell you guys that you guys have made a lot of my days!!! I have reached 1.6k views!!!! This is really big for me!!! I would like to say that I would have not reached here without you and your support, so thank you, thank you, thank you, so much!!!! And don't forget to give this chapter a vote, comment and follow me at suchi99!! Thank you again!!!!