Chapter 16: planning

YN POV
"I want to surprise the boys", I told her.

"Ya we should but what should we do?" Sarah asked folding her hands.

"We should walk around, get to know this place, eat, maybe watch a movie and even go shopping. We call it 'the day with the crew'," I answered her getting excited for this.

"That sounds like a really good plan", Sarah said in her excited voice. The. We hear the bathroom door open and we look at the door. Alex came out like we just killed someone.

"What were you talking about that made you stop right when I came out?" Alex asked.

"Nothing", we both said art he same time and it almost sounded suspicious.

"Ok", Alex said like we were hiding something I mean I know we are but still. The. He walked to Austin's room.

"Ok now we have to plan really fast before Alex comes back", I said turning back to Sarah.

After the planning...

"Ok I will go talk with Robert and Zach", Sarah said getting her room key and heading over to the door.

"And I will be in my room making sure the boys don't go to their room", I said going out the door and heading a different direction then Sarah.

I open my room with my key and I see Austin and Alex playing ps3. Oh my god what is wrong with these boys these days. They are always playing video games.

"Hey", Austin said.

"Hi Austin", I answered back.

"Hi Alex", I said looking at him playing so concentrated but he didn't look at me or answer back.

"He is too concentrated on the game", Austin said still laughing.

"Oh ok", I said going to sit on the bed. The boys were on the floor. I took my phone out and went on Instagram. I saw my friends that my friends from my hometown commented on a picture that a posted at the London airport. They wrote that they miss me so much.

I wrote back saying "I miss you guys too and I wish you were here with us". I really miss them. They have been there for me in my bad and good times.

"Hey YN", Alex finally said. I just started laughing. "Why didn't u say anything when you came in?" He continued.

"Uh I did but you were too busy playing your game", I said laughing.

"Oops sorry then", Alex said guilty. Then we all bursted out laughing.

"What are you laughing so loud. I could hear you outside the hall", Sarah said smiling as she walked in through the door.

"Oh nothing, ask your boyfriend", I said giggling. Sarah then walked over to Alex and have him a peck on the lips. Then she walked over to the bed and sat next to me. After the boys were really concentrated on their game, I turned to Sarah and asked what the boys said about the plan.

"They said they were going out to check girls out and they already have plans for the rest of the day. So they won't be able to come with us", Sarah whispered so they boys wouldn't be able to hear us.

"It's ok, but I still have a name for this day. We call it the 'double date'. It will still be fun", I said quietly. I am still excited for tomorrow.

We all hung out afterward, ordered pizza then we zoomed off to bed.

Author

Hey guys plz stay tuned for more and plz don't forget to vote comment and follow me. Again my user is suchi99! I am really excited for this story because it will soon be ending. I haven't thought about the ending but plz comment to what you might want. Also I might be putting a sequel to this so plz give me ideas accordingly.