Chapter7: How worse can this get!

Hey guys I know I didn't update in almost 2 weeks but I will try updating at least once a week! But still if u like my story or not plz comment so I can keep writing knowing that people like my story! This chapter may be short but hope u guys like it! And if u like my story plz plz plz plz vote (I need at least 5 votes so I can update next chapter)!

............................................................................................................

Austin's POV
"Umm", doctor Jay said with sad eyes.

"What happened? YN is ok, right", I ask worried think something happened to her.

"She lost her memory", doc Jay said.

"What!" I almost scream while tears were coming down my cheeks.

"She might remember if you let", he said.

"What do you mean", I ask while wiping my tears but they still keep coming and confused of what he was saying.

"We'll take her to places you have been and do things that you did before like if you went to a dinner go there, something like that" he cleared my confusion.

"Ok" I said softly but sadly, tears still flowing down my cheeks.

"But can see her" I ask doc Jay.

"No you can't because she is still unconscious" he said.

"When will she wake up", I ask hoping he would say soon as in today.

"I can't tell because she is hit pretty hard in the back of her head. She could wake up anytime. It could be today, tomorrow, day after tomorrow, or even few days", doc Jay said looking at me.

After 5 days
It's been almost 5 days, I think, since YN not waking up. I am so focused on her that I don't even remember how many days it has been since the incident. The doctor Jay comes to me since everyone else was home resting.

"You can go meet her but remember what I told you a few days back", he reminded me.I walk slowly to the door nervously opening it and stepping in.

YN POV
As I layed there what has happened to me and what I was doing in a hospital bed looking at tubes and bandages on me the door opened and a guy stood there. I couldn't see his face because of the darkness.

He turns on the light putting his back at my side and says " YN are you ok?". He turns his body to look at me and I couldn't believe who it was. He was....

AUSTIN MAHONE!!!! He is my favorite singer and I am a mahomie.

"Aren't you Austin Carter Mahone", I ask excitedly sitting up and smiling.

"Yes"he said sweetly smiling showing his shiny white teeth and he hazel eyes staring at me. His eyes are amazing, looking at them gave me chiles.

He sat besides me and held my hand on his.he slowly leans in and gives me a quick peck on the lips. As he leans back I see a bed and I see two people on it. But I couldn't see who they were.

"Austin how do you know me and aren't you suppose to kiss your girlfriend not that I am complaining", I ask laughing and ignoring the flashback.

"Well I actually saw you along time ago and had a crush on you" he said. "So will you come to my house, I have already talked to your mom", he asked holding my hand.

"Obviously yes! Who would say no to AUSTIN MAHONE who has already told my mom!" I answer anxiously.

"Then let's go" he said packing my things like he knew everything I have. " I have already talked to the doctor Jay and he said you are discharged today at 3pm. It's 12 now so we have 3 hours", he said putting my clothes in the handbag.

"I am already discharged", I ask.

Austin POV
"Yes you are because you've been unconscious for almost 5 days", I said smiling at her closing the bag. My mom and YN's mom came in while YN's 5 year old sister Ana running YN.

"How are you feeling" my mom asked while putting her hand on YN's head and YN's mom crying unable to control so she didn't try coming close to her.

"Well I am feeling way better now", YN said confused to who she was talking to (my mom or her mom) hugging Ana.

"This is my mom and your mom" I said pointing to both. "You are hugging your little sister Ana", I finished.

"I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you guys", YN said as she looked down with embarrassment. Her mom went outside crying.

"It's ok honey", Michelle my mom said tears still coming down her cheeks.

It was time to go home so I carried YN in my arms an put her in the passenger seat while I sat in the drivers seat driving the car. My mom went to drop YN's mom and Ana while I took YN to my house.

We get in front of the house and park my car in the parking lot the is our property. We get to the door and I open it walking YN inside my house when...
SURPRISE!!!!!!

Author
Hey guys this chapter is pretty long since I owe it. But if you want the next chapter I have to have at least 5 votes on this chapter!! Comment if you guys know what is going to happen next! And plz vote comment and follow me!