Chapter 30 Beautiful Complication

Author's POV

Aadarshini Oberoi

An epitome of perfection.

A perfect business woman who had been rewarded plenty of times. 

But whoever did business with her knew how ruthless she could be. Once she wanted something, nothing and no one could stop her from getting it. The means or atrocities conducted to get it didn't matter then.

She was beautiful no doubt. Height 5'6 feet, clear glowing skin, figure like a 18 year model.

Aadarshini was a true example of a walk in model. Clad in a body fitting short black dress , brownish black straight hair falling on her shoulders, white pearls adjourning her neck enhancing her look, black glares covering her eyes and perfectly carved eyebrows and finally a million dollar designer handbag and pencil heel sandals completing the look, this woman was a splitting image of perfection. Not a single thing looked out of place.

No one could imagine she had two sons, that too in their thirties. She herself didn't look a day over thirty. Wonders today's modern technology can perform if you have money.

The only thing that wasn't right was the place she was standing in. She wasn't used to being in such places. And she was pissed. Yet the smile that covered her face, standing at the doorsteps with two bodyguards holding guns in their hands trailing behind her, she looked like someone who had come to participate happily in the ceremony.

" Ohhh! Did you really think I would miss my own son's wedding?"

Her voice was smooth and calm as she pouted while elongating ohhh.

" Nice venue I must say."

Though her voice was calm, sarcasm was dripping from every word that she uttered.

No one moved a muscle except Arjun who immediately went and stood in front of Shikhar and Ashu, his hand reaching for the gun inside his kurta, ready to get in action if needed.

Niyati looked like she was about to pass out anytime.

Shikhar clutched his palms to control his anger.

Shaurya was still on call, his back facing the door, oblivious to the new guest who had entered the house.

Ashu was mesmerized by the beauty in front of her. She couldn't believe something so beautiful could be so rotten from inside.

" How the fuck did you find out?"

Shikhar couldn't hold it anymore.

" Now now. Is that the way to welcome your mother?"

Aadarshini smiled while removing her glares and taking her own time to keep them in her handbag.

Taking a step ahead she gestured her bodyguards to stay put. But Arjun still stiffened getting alert for any action.

The only sound in the house was that of pencil heal's tapping on the floor. She hadn't even bothered to remove her shoes which was a custom in Sharma house like any other Indian house. Today it was more necessary because of the rituals going on, but she didn't care inspite of noticing everyone's shoes lying outside the door. She noticed it alright, nothing escaped her hawk eyes. But she just didn't care. Plus, she had recently done her pedicure and didn't have time for one today, which she would definitely need after setting her foot in this place.

" Calm down boy"

Aadarshini said while moving her fingers seductively against Arjun's left cheek.