Prologue

"Why? Why? Why dammit?"

His voice rose with every word. The last word was so loud it felt af if her bones would crack from its impact.

"Answer me!!!"

He yelled again. His voice was horse this time. He was panting like a mad man. His cheeks were tear strained.

"I loved you! Tell me where did I go wrong?"

She couldn't speak. She just stood rooted to her place as tears rolled down. She was shaking and was about to collapse but a strong arm wrapped around taking most of her weight and helping her stand.

"It was just a one night stand. Why are you making a fuss out of it?"

Her head almost snapped as she looked at the person holding her. Her eyes widened as the words sank in. Slowly she turned her head around to look at the man standing in front of them now.

He was panting more now. His hands turned into fists which had turned bright red because of extreme force. His teeth were clutched and eyes had turned red too. Suddenly he let out a loud scream.

He looked like a beast. The whole room was filled with his growling. If she didn't know better, she would have thought he would turn into a warewolf anytime.

She would have kissed the ground if not for the hands holding her. She wanted to run to him and take away his pain. She wanted to tell him she still loves him. But she could hardly move.

"You Bitch!! I loved you with all my heart and you were making out with my best friend!!! You know what? Both of you go to hell. No actually I will create hell for you here. Mark my words…...I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL!!"

His last words kept echoing in the room as he left. The hands holding her left and she stumped on the floor. She felt numb. Yes that's what she must be feeling because she couldn't cry nor speak.

She had no idea when the other person also left, leaving her alone. She just sat on the cold floor totally blank.

She came out of her shocked state when two strong Hulk type men entered and started dragging her. She tried to free herself but failed. They roughly yanked her on her feet.

She was fighting hard to free her hands from those strong hands but she was no match against them. Yet she gave her best shot and twisted her right hand managing to free it from the hold of one of them. But this angered the Hulk and he held her hair along with the hand this time. A scream escaped her but they continued dragging her.

As they reached the sitting area, he was standing there. His hands inside this pocket. He stood there as if watching someone being dragged is no big deal for him. She stopped struggling and kept walking, as the Hulks continued dragging her.

"Throw her out of the house. If you see her again...SHOOT HER"

Soon she was thrown out on the rough stony road. She heard the clanging sound of the metal, indicating that the iron gates were closed with force.

Slowly she stood on her feet. Her hands and legs were bruised. But what pained the most was her heart.

He asked them to shoot her. The man who could once kill anyone who even thought of harming her, he himself didn't want her alive anymore.

What had she done? Oh God!!

She cheated him. She cheated on the love of her life.

Walking like a zombie on the busy road, she didn't care for people who were eyeing her. She didn't care about the pain from the bruises or that her whole body ached because of being manhandled. She continued walking….. thinking, is the life really worth living now.

He hates her…

He wants to make her life hell...

He will never love her again... ever again!!