Chapter 35 Angry

Shaurya's POV

Woman!!

Is there a book or some psychiatrist who can help decipher them?

I seriously need help here. I just don't understand them. Especially not the one sitting in front of me.

I mean, she is the one who asked me to move on. So technically she is kicking me out of her life. But then why the f*** is she crying like I am the one who did something wrong?

I was pissed. No beyond pissed.

She has decided to move on and replaced me with that piece of sh**. Seriously? Pandit instead of me? What the hell did she like in him? Even my secretary is better than him. He works for me and is loyal to my mother so basically I hate him with my every nerve, yet I am finding him better than that Pandit.

Firstly she hides that my mother blackmailed her. Then she sleeps with my friend. Now she is throwing me out of her life like I never meant anything to her.

Where the hell did I go wrong?

I didn't even do anything. She was the one doing all the things. It is like I am just on the receiving end. She gets to decide when to start the relationship and when to end it too, while I just follow her orders like some lost puppy.

That's what they have made me. À dog. I have to eat whatever is left by my mother and Niyati. Isn't that exactly what I am doing? Following orders given by two women.

I can't take it anymore. I want to break something. Anything. Everything.

I am so angry right now that I don't even realize when I crushed the cell in my hand.

Trust me it didn't even reduce one percent of my anger. I want to thrash all the things that my hands could lay on. I want to break every brick of this house.

But then I looked at her and I controlled.

If she was crying a lot before then what she is doing now is beyond that. One look at the crushed cell in my hand and she broke down like anything.

Someone save me.

Don't I even have the right to get angry?

I can't even describe how empty I feel. As if someone has ripped off the most important part of my body. I am in excruciating pain but then I don't even know how to ease it.

So I do the only thing that came to mind. I leave.

Yes. I just get up and leave.

What else was I supposed to do? I can't vent my anger by screaming at her. I can't harm her, especially when she is looking so fragile. I could have broken every furniture in the house but what good would it have done. Niyati would have tried to stop me and gotten hurt. That's the last thing I wanted. And so I left.

I left leaving her a sobbing mess.

I left without a word not even looking back.

What was left to look back anyways. She wasn't mine anymore. She was someone else's the moment she decided to move on.

I walked blindly where my feet took me. I had no idea where I was headed. I just knew one thing…. I had to go somewhere, anywhere, anyplace that took me away from her. Miles and miles away from her. Away from everything.

I just wanted a moment of peace.

But then when has life fulfilled my wishes?

The moment I descended down I was dragged by an over excited Shikhar. He started showing me the decorations on the car. I had no idea what he was talking about but I just kept nodding.