Chapter 32 Behind Closed Door

Author's POV

The story is continued from the time Shaurya and Aadarshini enter the room to discuss something important.

Shaurya coolly crossed his mother and made himself comfortable on the bed. Aadarshini looked around to take in the place that surrounded her. Shaurya just continued to observe her as if he had all the time in the world.

" How can anyone live in this dump? It looks like a jail cell with only one bed and old cupboard. No wonder the sisters are willing to do anything to get out of here."

Pure disgust could be clearly seen on Aadarshini's face as she continued to scan the room.

Shaurya just smiled nodding his head as he said

" This room is someone's jail."

" What?"

" Never mind"

" Nothing you say will convince me for this wedding. Let's just get out. This image is going to haunt me forever. These girls aren't even worth so much time of mine."

Aadarshini shuddered with disgust, as if the place gave her creeps.

" Relax mother! It's not that bad. And as far as the time spent here is concerned I would say it's an investment. After all you are wearing the dress designed by your daughter in law."

Shaurya's was super cool as he stretched his hands and kept them behind him so that they could support him to sit leisurely.

" What? How come that idiot forgot to report such an important detail? Wait! it can't be a coincidence that I am wearing this dress here."

Aadarshini narrowed her eyes at Shaurya. She was confused as to how she should react, be happy that Shaurya had surpassed her expectations or be angry that he had anticipated her move and was one step ahead.

" Oh common! You love designer wear. It wasn't hard to convince your secretary once she saw the dress. She thought she was getting us closer by asking you to wear my gift."

Shaurya smirked.

Aadarshini let out a loud laugh and started pacing around.

" Well played son. I must give you that one. But if she is indeed the same designer, I pity her for being that girl's sister and living in this dump.

This changes a lot of things.

Let me think."

Aadarshini continued pacing in the small room as the sound of her heels filled the room.

" What about her sister? Have you also started dreaming about getting her back?"

She finally asked after a silence of about five minute.

" I am saying this for the last time ever. I will not repeat myself ever again. Whether you believe it or not is upto you now.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT HER. IT'S BEEN OVER FROM A LONG TIME."

Shaurya's body shook as his face bore the mixture of anger and irritation.

" Tres Bien! Finally I can get rid of her. And we are getting Shikhar married in a grand way, fit for an Oberoi, after getting rid of the useless sister."

" I don't think so. Marriage is happening today itself as scheduled. And no one is dying. If you kill one sister the other one will refuse to marry and I don't think you can afford to piss off Shikhar."

Shaurya casually shrugged his shoulders as if the sentence had no mention of murdering someone.

" You are still protecting that piece of trash. And Shikhar can be handled. He would be getting married to the girl he loves, just after sometime. Plus if she actually loves him she will marry him once she is over the grief of her sister.