17

"Love is not between a beautiful man and woman. Love is between two beautiful hearts."

                                    ---Unknown

    After talking with her brother, Aadhya returned to her room and get a call from her friend Keerthi. (A/N: I know u all thought it was from professor...😜)

"Hello, Keerthi."

"Hey Aadhya, I called you many times but you didn't answer my calls.... What happened, are you okay?"

"I'm getting married...."

"What!!!"

"Arey, stop screaming, my eardrum is going to burst with all your screaming."

"What did you say, you are getting married?"

"Hmm"

"To whom? What does he do? Where does he live? All this apart do you really like him and want to get married to him?"

Hearing her questioner Aaradhya sighed and said, "Actually, Keerthi even I don't know much about him. He is the elder son of my attayya, I only know that he was the CEO of some industries and I'm going to see him tomorrow for the first time. My parents, even Ani and Anu are okay with it so I said yes, " as soon as she finished she heard scolding from another side.

"Are you insane, how can you agree to marry someone you didn't even see and know, at least you should know minimum details about him na, " Keerthi scolded in anger.

Aadhya didn't try to stop her as she knows it only makes her more furious. "Did anyone forced you, let me call Aakash uncle and talk with him."

"Arey Keerthi, listen no.. no one forced me, you too know na my parents, Ani and Anu know what and who is best for me and always try to give the best for me, so I believe in their choice and also for the first time in my whole life grandpa asked me to do something for him.... to marry my cousin. So I agreed."

"But are you okay with this?" Keerthi asked,"could you really forget about professor Abhinav?" Keerthi wanted to ask but...

"Yeah, I'm really okay. Don't worry."

"Okay then, but if you have any problem don't forget that I'll always be here for you, okay and if you don't like him yet he forced you, let me know and I'll beat him up."

"Ha, thank you for always making time for me and for being strong when I'm weak, "  Aadhya said emotionally.

"No more emotions, you know I can't handle them. Okay, go and sleep early so that tomorrow you will be as fresh as a flower😉, goodnight" Keerthi teased her.

"Hmm, goodnight."

    After the phone call, Aadhya fell on the bed facing the ceiling and started thinking about all the events that were happening in her life and about the person she was going to meet tomorrow....

    "What if he says 'no' this proposal or what if he says 'yes', should I feel sad or happy?

What sort of person he is?

How can I know about him with just 10 or 20 minutes interaction with him?

What if he doesn't want me to do the job?

Will he give my work as much importance as his own?

Will he like me?

Will he let me visit my parents whenever I want...

Will he adjust with me....

What if I make the wrong choice?

Will he split the household chores with me or wants me to do the whole by myself....

I don't know that man, I didn't even know his name. I can't believe that I'm going to marry someone whom I don't even know and I'm not even angry about it. This going to be one hell of a ride."

    Aadhya feels like her mind heated up with all these thinking and fell into slumber lately.

*****

Anuradha shook Aadhya up from her deep slumber. Aadhya was feeling very sleepy. She couldn't sleep for the whole last night with all those thoughts and nervousness.

"Princess, get up ma... It's not good to be late for your own day. Go and wash up, I will come with your dress."

Aadhya got up, dragging herself out of her bed and feels like her comfy bed calling her to sleep on more.(A/N: I always feel like that😉). She did her daily ablations and waited for her Vadina.

      She can't process everything that is happening too soon, she had already prepared herself for this outcome but still after seeing all the arrangements she started feeling nervous, whatever lifestyle she is living now everything is going to change. She has to leave everything and everyone; her room, her home, her grandparents, her mom, her dad, her brother, her sister-in-law, chitchat's with her family, girls night with her Vadina, her mom's cooking, stories night in their terrace under the moonlight with her grandparents, everything...

      Anu came to her room and get her ready. Seeing her like this Anu got emotional, "My princess is looking gorgeous, just like an angel, " her eyes were filled with love and kissed Aadhya's forehead.

Aadhya smiled and hugged her. The door opened and there come squealing "Surprise...."

Abhay, Ajay her younger twin cousins came inside along with her brother. Abhay and Ajay hugged her then lifted her up and twirled her like they do at their childhood then she hugged her brother and Ani petted her hair saying she was looking very beautiful and asked her not to be nervous as they all are okay with whatever decision she took.

      Someone came and informed that Arjun's family will be here in 15 minutes. Anirudh and Anuradha moved out to receive them.

         After they all went out leaving only three of them, Aadhya asked "how come you both have time to come here? Don't you have mid exams now?"

"How could we miss to be present in your big day and exams have already completed, " said Abhay.

"Did uncle and aunt came?"

"Ha, they are entertaining others down living room." Then the door opened and Prathap and Nandini came inside.

     "We missed you Princess, " said her uncle Prathap and aunt Nandini in unison and pulled her into the embrace and then gave her gifts.

Prathap, who is Aadhya's maternal uncle and his wife Nandini loved Aadhya as much as they loved their twins Abhay and Ajay. Abhay and Ajay are pursuing their engineering 2nd year among them, Abhay is mischievous and friendly whereas Ajay who is older than his brother by 5 minutes is cold but sensitive to emotions of Aadhya and can understand her well. They are currently staying in Hyderabad. All her aunts and uncles doted on Aadhya and spoil her with anything she asks for as she is the only girl child in the whole family from both sides. Aadhya too loved everyone in her family.

   "My Princess is looking splendid, your fiance is going to fall head over heels for you, " her aunt teased her.

After they went out, Ajay asked Aadhya, "Akka(sister), are you okay....."

31/12/20

*****

A/N: Akka ---- elder sister

Hiii my beloved readers❤,

Advance Happy New Year to all🎊🎊 May the New Year bring to u warmth of love, and a light to guide your path towards a positive destination.

Hope you enjoyed reading...

Keep reading...

Suggestions and comments are most welcomed.

                  Thank you all...💕