47

"I believe the hardest part of healing after you've lost someone you love, is to recover the 'you' that went away with them."

---Unknown

Before she could say anything,her dormitory door was opened and a string of footsteps gradually approached her.

Then, a pair of clean leather shoes appeared in Aaradhya’s field of vision.

“Aadhya”

The low voice full of rhythm sounded before her..

She raised her head, and her gaze collided with a pair of cold onyx eyes.

Aaradhya: “Abhi?! Why are you back??”

She couldn't tell whether it was a pleasant surprise or astonishment. In short, at the moment when she saw Abhinav, Aaradhya suddenly had the urge to hug him.

Then she did so.

Abhinav used both hands to encircle the part above her waist, then they came close to each other.

Abhinav hugged her close and said, “Sorry for being late.”

After that moment, she was the first to feel worried: “Don’t you still have to go to Delhi? Coming back like this…..”

“It’s nothing important.” Abhinav interrupted her worries immediately, “The next trip could be cancelled.”

“Ah.” Aaradhya felt slightly better now.

This time it was Abhinav’s turn to ask: “How is your leg?”

“It’s okay, I'm all right now.”

“En”.

But Abhinav obviously didn't believe her words, so Aaradhya put her feet on ground and said, "See, there's nothing wrong with my foot.."

Abhinav made her sit on her bed and said seriously, "But your face turned white just now."

Aaradhya:"...."

Abhinav began to constrict his eyebrows: "It's obviously painful and there's cold sweat."

"...."

He just carefully touched her ankle where she might be injured, little by little, gently pressing, and then carefully asked her: "Where does it hurt here? here? or here?"

The hoarse and worrying voice reached her ears, so Aaradhya couldn't think much at all. She could only put all her consciousness on the other party's hand, and answered honestly: "It doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt... Uh, It hurts a little bit."

This painful place was the part where there is a stretch of the tough bands of tissue.

Abhinav just picked up the phone and called Karthik's hospital to make an appointment.

Aaradhya quickly said: "I'm fine Abhi, I just sprained my ankle, I put ice compression and took pain killers...."

As Aaradhya said this, when she looked at Abhinav, she experienced his cold gaze.

But the cold and fierce Abhi raised his hand at the moment she looked at him, and gently wiped the sweat from her forehead.

Aaradhya originally didn't want to go to the hospital, because she felt it was nothing serious.

But Abhinav insisted that she had to go to the hospital to take an X-ray scan, so Aaradhya had to agree.

After she got to the hospital, she simply took an X-ray scan. As Aaradhya thought, she really hadn't injured the bone.