5

"Some people come in your life as a blessing. Some come in your life as lessons."
                           ---Mother Teresa

       When it was half-past 7 o'clock, Aaradhya drowsily woke up. She looked at the clock and immediately bolted up from her bed and headed into the washroom to complete her daily routine.

Aaradhya took a look at the class schedule, there were only two classes in the morning session. And afternoon they have to submit their topic for the project. As it is their final semester; they only have two subjects 📚 along with project study📝.

        Aaradhya took her backpack 🎒 with her and went to her first class along with her roommates. The morning classes were quite boring, Keerthi slept throughout the lessons.

When the classes were done it was already 1:00 in the afternoon, it was the busiest time at the cafeteria. They went to the cafeteria, ordered their meal and went to sit in their usual place beside the window. They had finished their lunch while chatting and headed back to class.

       It was still early for the class since it was half-past 1 o'clock and class started at 2 o'clock, only a few members were in the classroom.

They chose to sit on the middle row and started using their phones 📱 as class wasn't started yet.

       As time passes more people started showing up for class, the classroom was slowly being filled with students. When the bell rang for class to start, a calm and slightly low male voice started coming out from the professor's microphone.

Aaradhya immediately looked down, avoiding his eyes. Professor Abhinav started his lecture, he did not glance over to her seat once thought out the class which made her feel somewhat bitter. She jotted down the important points of the lecture.

       As Aaradhya lifted her head up, she saw Professor Abhinav holding a file while walking down the back rows, he stood beside her row and announced that "the list of professors who will assist your batches for the project was placed at the notice board, you all have to report to your supervisor with your batch respectively by tomorrow".

      Abhinav said the time for a break and then exited the classroom first, students went to notice board to know which batch they were in and under which professor.

All the roommates of Aaradhya were in the same batch which is assisted by Professor Lalith who has a marvellous sense of humour and only she was in another batch which is assisted by Professor Abhinav.

      Aaradhya was a bit surprised seeing it, then Keerthi dragged them to the canteen and there Aaradhya saw Professor Abhinav who was standing there with one hand up to his ear and it looked like he was talking on the phone📱, and the other hand was in his pocket.

        Aaradhya bought a cappuccino and headed back to class.

" Aaradhya..."

She heard someone calling her so she turned her head and saw it was Professor Abhinav who called her; she was astounded that he knows her name.

"Aaradhya, help me get something from my cabin upstairs."

"Uh...Okay." Aaradhya could only nod her head.

Abhinav took out a keychain from his coat pocket and gave it to her, "Help me grab the blue coloured file on the table." Abhinav finished his sentence and then turned to talk into the phone telling the person on the other end to meet him at the canteen.

     "Ha, sure." Aaradhya took the keychain and turned to head upstairs, but stopped to drag Keerthi along with her.

        Once she entered Abhinav's cabin, she could not help but praise him in her heart as she looked around cause the room was very clean, everything was in order and neat. She quickly grabbed the blue coloured file.

Aaradhya ran downstairs with Keerthi and looked at her watch. They only had 5 minutes left of break time, so they quickly dashed towards canteen and handed the keychain and file.

"Thank you..." said Abhinav.

       While going back to her class, she saw a black car parked on the roadside and saw back of a man about 24 or 25 years old dressed in a suit who got down of the car and turned to talk with the driver.

Aaradhya did not think much about it and quickly went back to her classroom.

     After the break, professor Abhinav came and continued his lecture. After class Aaradhya headed back to dormitory directly as she was exhausted and didn't feel like eating supper. Her roommates went to the cafeteria to buy dinner.

Once she reached her room, Aaradhya fell on the bed and closed her eyes to soothe her drowsy mind. Later, her friends brought her fruit salad; she thanked them then went to slumber after finishing off her assignment.

06/10/20

♡♡♡♡♡

Hii guys.

Keep reading and supporting...

Comments are most welcomed.

Update will be soon...

              Thank you all.....💕

                                      To be continued 🥀