38

" Soulmate: A person with whom you have an immediate connection the moment you meet, a connection so strong that you are drawn to them in a way you have never experienced before. As this connection develops over time, you experience a love so deep, strong and complex, that you begin to doubt that you have ever truly loved anyone prior."

    (A/N: Ahh, after reading this I want a soulmate aa ^_^ )

     The sun is already out, lighting up the streets and buildings everywhere, painting it with vibrant colors.

Aadhya basked in the warm sunshine passing through the windows for sometime before sending a voice message though WhatsApp to Abhi..."I love you very much, today too" and got off her bed with a warm smile on her face to get ready for her day.

Since, they have a class on their project work, Aadhya separated from her roommates and headed towards Abhinav's cabin with her teammates.

They all are reporting the progress in their project work to Abhinav, who was giving them suggestions when needed.

At the middle of the class, Aadhya's stomach was extremely hurt. It pained her to death!!

She endured until the end of the class, gritting her teeth and biting her mouth.

All the students who completed their reporting left the cabin. Seeing that, Aadhya wasn't leaving with her teammates, Abhi stepped towards her to find her drenched in cold sweat, her hand that had been clutching her stomach was shivering.

Abhi feel her forehead with his palm, "Aadhya, are you okay?"

"It's paining..and my dress..."

Since Abhi is a guest lecturer with connections, he have a lounge with bed in his cabin to take rest when he comes to University directly from his company.

Abhi tied his coat around her waist and led her into the room and made her lie down comfortably on the bed.

He went to the shopping mall nearby and finding different types of sanitary napkin's; he called Aadhya's sister-in-law, Anuradha.

Anuradha just got off her shift, when she received call from Abhi.

"Hello..Abhi.."

"Anu, there are pure cotton, cotton with cooling gel, cellucotton and liquid types..which ones is best to use?"

"Huh..?"

"Aadhya is on her menstrual cycle, there are many types of napkin's...I don't know which one is best.."

Anuradha told him which one to pick.

"She is having terrible cramps. What should I do. Is it always like this? I mean, I know it happens monthly, but is it always so painful? How long does it last?"

Anuradha can see that, he was mature, steady, and he really loves and treasure's Aadhya with all his heart. So she patiently explained him what to do.

"Don't let her take caffeine or ice creams. Apply heating pad on her abdomen, let her take more calcium in her diet,she might have mood swings and fatigue..so let her try a glass of fresh-squeezed orange juice or a dark chocolate. If the cramps are unbearable, I will send you a prescription of painkiller's..use them."

When Abhi returned to his cabin, he saw that Aadhya was having really bad cramps..it seems to hurt so much that she was practically rolling on the bed.

Painkillers were not exactly harmless, but seeing how much pain she was in. Abhi could not stand to watch her suffer any longer. So he reluctantly let her take a pill.