3

"Every day is a chance to begin again. Don't focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations. "

                               ---Catherine Pulsifer

As classes start from Monday, the dormitory is packed with students rushing out to their classes and students coming from their homes.

With alarm noise, Aaradhya woke up and goes to the washroom to do her morning routine and wore white and sky blue chudidar.

By the time Aaradhya got ready, her roommates were awake. "It's getting late I'm going to the cafeteria and go to class directly from there, you all come quickly before professor took attendance," Aaradhya said.

"Wait! Save seats for us" Keerthi said as they all have the same morning class. Aaradhya "hmm" ed and went out of the room.

Aaradhya circled around the cafeteria and finally bought a simple breakfast along with coffee; she sat down at her usual place and started eating her food as she keeps staring out of the window. After that, she walked towards the campus...

She initially wanted to do a bachelor's degree in music but then she realises that she needs to help her brother in sharing the burden of their company which produces almost everything you use like brush, toothpaste, food items etc. so she just chooses to take a Business Course and set aside her dreams.

After going up to the second floor, Aaradhya looked up and immediately saw a person she was longing to see, wearing a formal suit walking in front of her.

Professor Abhinav was walking with a cell phone in his hand, he did not see her. While walking he was talking on the phone his facial expressions was one of extreme frustration towards whatever he was discussing.

"Yeah! I will drop by afternoon".

Aaradhya walked behind him and even though professor Abhinav's voice in front was not very loud, it was very clear.

Abhinav put the phone back in his pocket and pushed in the door to walk in; he subconsciously looked back and saw Aaradhya walking in. His hand stopped in mid-air while waiting for her to go through before closing the door.

Aaradhya did not intend to be face to face with him, as she may be lost in his eyes, but now it seemed impolite to not say something so, " Thank you, professor....."

Professor Abhinav did not even say a word; he just looked at her and then went to the podium.

The corner of Aaradhya's mouth twitched, perhaps he did not even like to give a response to her, she thought. So Aaradhya cast down her eyes and started to walk forward towards her seat.

She was able to grab seats in the middle row and saved three seats for her friends. Professor Abhinav set his laptop down on the podium and just opened it when a crowd of girls surrounded him even before he could look at the screen.

The girls began to cheerfully chirp away as Aaradhya noticed that the sea of girls surrounding he looked airtight. She felt jealous and rolled her eyes without saying anything further...

30/09/20

♡♡♡♡♡

Hi guys. How is the story going? Do you like it?

Keep reading and supporting....

Comments are most welcomed.

Update will be soon.

Thank you....

                                      To be continued 🥀