9

"We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us."

---Joseph Campbell

Aaradhya stood there in the moonlight fair and the moon shines brightly as it is the full moon day. She looked in the direction the car had driven, not understanding his words "The Moon Is Beautiful."

After a windy night, it started to shower lightly.

As Aaradhya has a seminar on her project work on Monday, she started preparing for it. She started to go through her notes when her phone suddenly rang. She took a look at the caller ID and quickly accepted the call.

"Hello, Vadina...ha I'm fine."

"...."

"How are you and Ani....?"

"...."

"I'll go back next month..."

"...."

"Yeah, I'll take it. Love you. I'm eating quite good don't worry yourself about me..."

"...."

After that, she stood up while talking on the phone. On her way out she patted Keerthi's shoulder, gesturing that she will go out and then she turned to walk out.

Aaradhya went downstairs and pick up a package from the courier; she signed the package and went upstairs. She opened the door to walk-in with her lips curved up.

"What's that?" Keerthi looked at her, "Did your sis inlaw Call?"

"Yeah, Anu sent my favourite chocolate pack."

"I'm telling you, your sis in law is too good. She is pampering you like a small kid."
Aaradhya laughed at her.

The next day, once they went to the classroom, there weren't many seats left; since all four of them woke up late no one came to save their seats, so they went to sit at the back row.

Aaradhya was thinking about when Professor Abhinav would enter the room. She was wondering whether she should ask about the words he said.

Even just by thinking about her falling asleep in his car, she felt extremely embarrassed. Students started giving seminars about their projects. After a few of them, her name was called to give her seminar.

Aaradhya walked to the podium. She then opened the PPT she had prepared before and started her seminar, talking slowly and reasonably.

Professor Abhinav stood near the last row. His eyes never strayed from the person on the podium. His gaze locked tightly at the person, appreciating each and every gesture she made and carving even the smallest movements and expressions into the depths of his mind.

Aaradhya's soft voice, the gestures of her hands, a warm smile at the corner of her mouth.....

A few minutes later, Aaradhya's seminar came to an end. After her classes ended in the afternoon, she headed to the dormitory.

Days flew by...

One day when Aaradhya was getting ready to go to the class, she received a call from her mom saying her grandfather was sick.

"Aadhya, your grandpa wants to see you. Come home as soon as possible. Ani had booked your ticket."

"Mom, I'll start in a moment, " Aaradhya replied with urgency.

Seeing the anxious look on Aadhya's face, her roommates immediately helped her to pack her bags,

" Do you need to return to Vizag?" Keerthi asked.

"My grandpa is sick, I need to go back."

"Call us when you reach there."

"Ok, " Aaradhya nodded.

She took off in a plane to Vizag not knowing what the future holds for her...

16/10/20

♡♡♡♡♡

Hii guys. Did anyone know the meaning of Abhinav's words, "The moon is beautiful"??

Share your thoughts on this chapter.

Keep reading and support me.

Comments are most welcomed.

Update will be soon...

Thank you all...💕

                                          To be continued 🥀