21

" I lost my way all the way to you and in you I found all the way back to me."

                                            ___Atticus

      After waving bye to Abhinav, Aadhya entered her dorm and saw her bestie Keerthi whilst the two other roommates were outside for some business. Aadhya went and hugged Keerthi thinking that she wanted to say many things to her which happened these days.

Keerthi startled and asked," Aadhya,how are you.. is everything alright.. has something happened?"

Aadhya smiled at her friend and replied," I am the best I can be."

"Aadhya don't hide from me, you were so upset these past days I was worried about you but now you are behaving like nothing happened. Don't scare me naa..Are you really alright?" Keerthi frowned.

" I'm really fine Keerthi, don't frown you'll get wrinkles early."

"Then what happened with the marriage proposal, did you like him? Are you okay with him?"

"It was good and yes I like him," Aadhya got a cold drink from freezer and offered it to Keerthi.

"What the hell..don't tell me nonsense,how can you like him just after seeing him once? Did they forced you? Let me talk with Aakash uncle."

"Keerthi, first listen to me yaar."

Aadhya told her everything that takes place these past days. Keerthi was flabbergasted hearing all that. It took some time for her to digest all the things she got to know, then she relaxed and asked,

" So your cousin that you are going to marry is none other than the love of your life professor Abhinav."

Aadhya nodded.

"Are you happy now?"

" Yes, I'm very happy now.."

"Then, when were you going to introduce Prof Abhinav as your fiance to us?" Keerthi asked feeling happy for her bestie.

" That, I'm afraid he might not like everyone knowing about this matter. He may not like to share his private matters with public." Aadhya said with hesitation.(A/N: He certainly likes to show off your love for him to everyone 😉)

"Don't worry ma, things will get better between you"

"Hmm..then I'm going to bed." Aadhya fell in deep slumber.

Early the next morning, after Aadhya got ready, she her stuff and left for canteen with her roommates. Soon Aadhya turned up at the University. Her first class was the one taught by Prof Abhinav.

After Aadhya entered the lecture room,she saw Abhinav approach the stage and her heart skipped few beats.

Even though, Abhinav didn't express how he felt for her and only showed concern like any person show towards his fiancee, Aadhya was happy with that. Atleast it shows, she will have a special place in his heart.

At the end of the class, Abhinav gave some assignment which was based on previous classes and said, " You guys have to submit the assignment by the end of this week and those who fails to submit, will not be allowed to sit for the upcoming exam. That's it for today's class, see you in next class" After Abhinav done talking he left the class.

Just as Aadhya turned to take notes of previous classes from her friend, she received a message from Abhinav which says, " I've made notes of your missed classes, you can get it at lunchtime." Seeing this Aadhya's heart filled with joy.

"Thank you, professor" Aadhya replied.

"See you in the afternoon at the opposite cafeteria" , Abhinav sent.

In the afternoon, at lunchtime Aadhya got up and went to the cafeteria for lunch.

Sitting opposite to Abhinav, Aadhya felt a little embarrassed, recalling her stunt of confessing him.

"Where did your courage from last week go?" Seeing her like this Abhinav could not help but tease her.

Aadhya pouted.

Abhinav ordered some meals for her which were all her favorite except two dishes.

Aadhya,"Thank you."

"Dig in."

Looking at the food in her plate, Aadhya gulped and put the fish and egg items aside.

Seeing her being picky, Abhi frowned and said," Fish and egg are rich in vitamins which is good for brain health, you still have not changed this habit of not eating them."

"But...but I don't like them aa!! And I think I have good enough memory," Aadhya murmured.

"I still don't think you have particularly good memory on somethings. You should complete all these before you return to next class."(A/N: So overbearing. He is referring to the thing that she didn't remember her childhood memories with him)

Aadhya had to bow her head and complete the food.

Before leaving Abhi gave her the copy of notes, Aadhya saw that the main points were highlighted and Abhinav's smooth handwriting of small points beside each topic which made her feel moved.

After lunch she returned to her class. By the time all the classes were ended it was already evening 6 o'clock, she just entered her dormitory when she received a message from Abhinav," Reached dorm?"

"Just entered," Aadhya replied.

"Have you go through the copy I have you?"

"Yes, thank you professor."

"If there's anything you don't understand, you can always ask me...then take rest, you have classes tommorow."

"Ha professor, you too" Aadhya responded.

22/03/21

*******

A/N:

  Everyone should have a friend like Keerthi in their life, who is happy for your success and who will be with you in your down times.

Hiii my beloved reader's ♥️,

Finally an update, sorry for long wait..

Hope you enjoyed reading it..

Comments and suggestions are most welcomed...

Keep reading and supporting

Thank you all for your support soo far...💕💕

                               --- To be continued 🥀