25

" If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

                                   --- A.A.Milne

Abhinav feel like they robbed off his wife from him.

Radha called them for lunch, Aadhya saw that the dining table was filled with her favorite dishes. Radha took Aadhya to sit beside her and said," I prepared them based on your childhood tastes ma, have a taste and see if you like them or shall I prepare anything special for you."

"No Attayya, these are more than enough."

Before Aadhya can dig in, Radha interrupted her and asked " Nanu ( sweet way of calling baby girl), can I feed you.." looking at her expectantly.

Aadhya was surprised and nodded her head.

Radha feed her(Aadhya) as tears welled up in her(Radha's) eyes and said, "It's been many years since I last feed you with my hands..when you were a child, you are willing to eat only when I feed you.."

Remaining persons at the dining table, together they were sweeping loving glances towards Aadhya.

Aaradhya's heart warmed at their affection.

After lunch, Arjun and Aadhya went to play video games.

While playing, Aadhya asked "Abhi doesn't like to play electronic games?"

"No..he plays exceptionally well. Don't let his cold face, fool you. He is very fond of playing tricks and teasing."

While they were chatting, Abhi entered the room and naturally took a seat beside Aadhya and said,“You two are very talkative.What are you guys talking so happily about?”

Aadhya and Arjun were silenced at the same time. Arjun give a look to Aadhya which tells her not to reveal the things they talked about..

"Did you just say something bad about me?” Abhi narrowed his eyes at his brother.

"Haha..how dare I...we are just talking about your gaming skills.." Arjun said sheepishly.

"Ohh... Why are you at home? Aren't you supposed to be at office?"Abhinav lowered his voice as he asked.

"Well, I took day off from work as mom told that you'd be bringing Aadhya home. I might as well entertain her," Arjun raised his eyebrows, looking pleased.

At this time, Radha entered the room and said to Aadhya " Just ignore this pair of brothers. They have too much time on their hands. Let me show you around," with that she took Aadhya away.

Abhi and Arjun, "...."

Lastly, they entered a room which seems like no one live there but was cleaned everyday. Aadhya looked around the room and found that the room was decorated for a girl, with dolls, pink curtains and pictures of a little girl on the walls and the closet full of designer clothes.

This room was the room Radha had prepared for Aadhya at home. Whenever they saw the good clothes that suit Aadhya, they bought them, washed them and put them in this room.

"Attayya, this room...."

"This is your room ma, your Attayya prepared this so you can live here when you comes to live in future," Rahul said.

Aadhya chocked back on tears and asked," Attayya, how can you all wait for me not knowing whether I'll come or not..."

"We were used to it..and can't bear to think that you won't come..." Radha replied. silently waiting for you to remember us ....