12

"The first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away."

                                        ---Nicholas Sparks

Abhinav was angry, after reading the letter again he had an inexplicable annoyance. He thought back to his first impression of Aaradhya....

"2 years back, at the beginning of the academic year, Abhinav went to meet his childhood buddy who is the owner of the bistro. The cafe was mostly empty as it was near the closing time. He settled near the counter and chatted with his friend while having a cappuccino.

Pit..pat..pat.. and suddenly it started pouring out.

The welcome bell at the door rang making Abhinav looked up.

" Excuse me, is the cafe closed?" came the soft voice along with a batch of collegians.

"Ahh.., not yet, you can come and have a seat, " said the waiter and went to take their order.

They sat near the window, one of them took a seat beside window and ordered a cup of coffee; Abhinav recognised her as one of his students and is a freshman but he didn't know her name. She has a small flawless face, small mole near her lower lip which is looking cute, long straight black hair and has a deep set of big eyes with long curvy lashes.

 She has a small flawless face, small mole near her lower lip which is looking cute, long straight black hair and has a deep set of big eyes with long curvy lashes

She is tall but not skinny. He thought she is looking simple and beautiful. Perhaps, she felt the gaze on her face she looked up and meet with his eyes. Unlike all say, Abhinav didn't feel sparks fly and birds sing the moment she met her eyes with him but he felt a great attachment with her and felt a bond with her which he never felt before towards anyone except a certain person.

The air outside was damp with rain, water flowed down the glass windows of the cafe, making car lights in the street into sources of magical luster. After the order has arrived, she held the cup with both hands as if absorbing the warmth of coffee and took a sip of the coffee, all the while staring at rain outside of the window.

"It becomes mess whenever it rains, " said one of her friends.

She argued with her saying, " Rain is one of the most beautiful moments of nature. It is a very beautiful moment that can enhance any person. You can sit in your balcony and sip on coffee while enjoying the rain. You just don't know how to enjoy it."

"Yeah, it's my mistake talking about rain in front of you", teased her friend for her craziness towards rain. She shook her head at them and continued watching the downpour.

Even though they were sitting afar, Abhinav can hear their voices as the cafe is empty and there is no sound other than the sound of the rain outside. He had never seen anyone watching rain soo happily before. He found her similar to someone in his memories whom he missed a lot."

It's been several months since then. Before he knew it his eyes started following Aaradhya. She is kind and innocent but feisty when someone tries to mess with her dear ones. She is an introvert and she enjoys spending time with her closed ones rather than being around by a large group. He felt she is simply adorable when she smiles.

Abhinav didn't dare to confess his feelings out as he was confused about his emotions towards Aaradhya, because he felt that he was seeing her as a replacement for someone and also he though, Aaradhya didn't have the same feelings towards him as he has towards her.

Abhinav felt that she was precious and he didn't want to mistreat her. He thinks she deserves the best person in the world, who makes her shine and who makes her happy. He is afraid that he may hurt her but this fear only made him to be madly in love with her without knowing himself.

He was worried that Aaradhya will be hurt and he was scared of losing her. So, Abhinav distance himself and avoids her to hide his feelings. He follows her with his eyes whenever she is not looking at him.

Abhinav always tries to keep his distance from her, but when she was near him, his eyes will automatically find her and he protected her discreetly whenever someone wants to mess with her.

He thought as long as he can be by her side, he is fine being just a professor to her and he wouldn't want anything more than that. So, he continued being her professor even though his 2 years as professor according to his vow to his grandpa was completed.

Abhinav avoided Aaradhya, kept distance from her, he thought he could handle it but when he knew she is going to marry someone, there is a pang in his heart💔. He blames himself for not realising that it's not good to bear the distress and ignoring his deep feelings.

27/10/20

****

Hii guys. This chapter you get to know about Abhinav's feelings towards Aaradhya.

I hope you guys are enjoying it.

Keep reading

Comments are most welcomed.

Update will be soon....

Thank you all...💕

                                 ___To be continued 🥀