41

"It isn't possible to love and part. You will wish that it was. You can transmute love, ignore it, middle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that the poets are right: LOVE IS ETERNAL."

--- E.M. FORSTER

After they got into the house, Abhi entered his bedroom and changed into some comfortable home clothes. He then said to Aaradhya, "You can watch TV, I'll go prepare dinner."

"Let me help you,"

Aaradhya walked to the kitchen behind him and helped Abhinav with the simple handling of the ingredients. She had sneaked several glances at him, and had to admit that Abhinav, who was focused on cooking, was very pleasing to the eye.

Abhinav was just as charming in the kitchen. Even when he chopped vegetables, she was completely mesmerized by him.

Even watching him cook was an enjoyable experience...

"Even though I know I'm attractive. you won't get full just looking at me. " Abhi suddenly turned his head sideways, and a pair of pearly smiling eyes looked at her.

As if caught red handed, Aaradhya averted her eyes in embarrassment, "Be less narcissistic."

Abhi smiled. Aaradhya suddenly thought of something and asked, "Why have you never thought that I might be the person you were waiting for?"

Abhinav smiled and said, "According to logic, by how much our family pampers you, Sunshine should have been like a spoiled princess, not a cute and innocent student like you."

"Ooo.." Aaradhya nodded her head and questioned again," Have you ever thought of searching for me?"

"Hmm...But they've protected you well..."

Before Aaradhya can ask anything, Abhinav changed the topic, "In my childhood, my dad used to tell me not to marry a pampered lady."

"Huh.. Why??"

Abhinav leaned on the kitchen counter and looked at his beloved one beside him, "As you know, before marriage my mother was pampered by your father and grandfather, and after marrying my father, she helped him run the company together and suffered a lot. I used to think that my father was right, that marrying a princess back would only make her suffer. But now I think it is nice to marry my little princess, who would be my lady boss. She just needs to enjoy her life every day."

Aaradhya stared at Abhinav, who was smiling in front of her, and suddenly fell in a trance. The position of her heart puffed and thumped so fast that as if it was about to come out of her chest cavity and she wanted to run away from there.

Fortunately, she didn't run away as she thought, but instead calmly taunted Abhinav, "Oh, the boss's wife enjoys her daily life and the boss will keep her company every day doing nothing, the company will certainly declare bankruptcy in a month!"

Aadhya said and fled from there with her cheeks burning red.

Abhinav stood in the kitchen grinning for a spell.

Aaradhya took seat on the couch and opened her laptop to crack the last task of 'You might be the Hacker Challenge'

After two minutes, a prompt popped up: [Dear contestant Sunshine, you have already reached your upper limit for levels passed today. Please resume the challenge tomorrow.]

Aaradhya-- Already completed the level? So easy.

She once again looked at the time displaying at the down right side corner of her laptop. Surprisingly, her speed seemed to be a bit faster than she expected.

But Aaradhya wasn't the only one who got surprised. At the same time, the staff members behind the 'You might be the Hacker Challenge' were even more shocked than her.

"My God! Someone broke the level cap!" In the control room of the 'You might be the Hacker Challenge' a programmer shouted excitedly.

"Well... it's sure not easy. After a whole day. someone finally broke the cap." A colleague who sat next to him also rubbed his sore neck, his voice full of emotion.

Everyone had different methods and time needed to crack each level. One participant may break a security wall in just a few seconds, while others may spend a day. Since there was no time limit, participants could clear as much level as they wanted within 24 hours each day. Every day, the organizers would release a specified number of levels. If a participant cleared all levels, an upper limit prompt would appear.

"If you're just going to look and not eat, then isn't that a waste of my efforts?" Abhinav asked as he ruffled her hair.

After they finished their meal, Abhi did not let Aaradhya clean up. He placed the dirty dishes in the sink and said to wait for Auntie to clean when she came over the next day.

Then, he brought Aaradhya to the study room.

Aaradya took out a printed document and handed it over to Abhinav so that he could read through once, "Help me take a look at these business plans and let me know if anything is wrong."

"This is your family's business. How could you show it to other's so easily?"

"You're no 'other' !! Aren't you my family?" Aaradhya raised her eyebrows.

Abhinav looked at the document in his hand and replied helplessly. "Precious, it seems, I'm not just your professor but also your secretary."

"Are you not willing to??"

"Who said that, I'm more than willing to help my Precious," Abhinav pinched her glossy cheeks.

Afterwards, Abhinav pointed out a few areas that were lacking and taught how can she make it better.

Abhinav had a detailed and accurate judgment, so he gave Aaradhya some great advice. He did not urge her to learn quickly as well. He taught her one topic at a time and at a slow pace.

After he explained everything, Abhinav glanced at the time quietly and noticed the time had unconsciously flown by.

This made him feel very satisfied. It seemed like this way, there was a chance that she would stay the night, right?

Aaradhya was so immersed in the content of document that she had forgotten to look at the time.

By the time she realized it and glimpsed at the time in the lower right corner of the laptop, it was already 11:45 at night.

The next day, Aaradhya turned up at the University with Abhinav. Her first class was the one taught by him.

When Aaradhya entered the class, she noticed that the remaining students were all looking at her, she didn't take it seriously and went to her seat.

Aaradhya only find Sweetha in her seat and two other roommate's of her were nowhere in sight.

"What happened?" Aaradhya asked Sweetha ignoring other's gazes on her.

"Haven't you seen our class group chat??" Sweetha showed her phone.

Normally, when Aaradhya saw that several people were spamming the group, she'd turned off notifications for the group, so she didn't know about the commotion in their class group chat.

Aaradhya opened the group chat with some bad inkling and sure enough....

16/10/2021

♡♡♡♡♡

Heyy lovelies ♥️

Hope you enjoyed reading it... Comment your thoughts..

Keep reading..Stay safe..love you all..♥️

Next update might take some time as I'm starting my offline college and will be busy with all those things. See you all in next update...

Thank you all ...💕

___To be continued 🥀