2

"I'm sorry sometimes I get a little jealous, thinking that someone else could make you happier than I could. I guess it's my insecurities acting up. Because I know that I'm not the prettiest, smartest or most fun and exciting girl. But I do know that no matter how hard and long you look, You'll never find somebody that loves you like I do."

--- Unknown

Aaradhya and Keerthi reached Bangalore after tiresome journey and directly went to their dormitory out of campus as they share same room along with two other friends, Sweetha and Ramya.

Aaradhya called her mom and brother to inform about her reaching. Both went to fresh up one after other and laid on their beds, other two members will come tomorrow. The room fell silent.

Aaradhya started thinking about her long tiring crush💘. She had this huge crush on her professor Abhinav where no one know except her best friend Keerthi.

Abhinav was 26 years old, the youngest guest professor on campus. And, he was charismatic and classy. He was always cold towards others, but she was completely in love with his calmness.

From the moment she first entered the university, she already took notice of this man. However, he seemed to live in his own world where he didn't get close to anyone and seems like avoiding her purposefully. She assumed that he didn't like women like her, or perhaps there were too many people that admired him, so he never even noticed her.

But, a one-sided crush was a tiring thing, especially now that this is her last semester. She finally realized that if she continued to like him and he didn't like her back, then there was no way of forcing it. Aaradhya went to her lala dreamland while thinking...

29/09/20

♡♡♡♡♡

Hi guys. I know this chapter is kinda short but I promise I will increase the length of coming chapters..

What do you think about our male lead? Do you also think that he is avoiding Aaradhya purposefully??

Keep reading and supporting..

Comments are most welcomed.

Update will be soon..

Thank you....

To be continued🥀