Preface

There is always a feeling in this world which will make you remember to the end of life even if you go through thousands of difficulties.

She is the princess of her family,a queen in programming, a feisty lady in life with kind temperament,and an aggressive beauty in appearance.

He is a conqueror in workplace, a cold-hearted King in the business world, and an invincible superman in mentality but super childish when it comes to his beloved girl.

As an unknown secret admirer, he cannot express the pains in heart and dared not show the affection to her.

He deliberately stayed away. Alienation is sometimes because you are afraid of falling in love with that person uncontrollably rather than hate.

What happens when Aaradhya falls for her professor....

What happens when Aaradhya have to leave his side due to circumstances...

Will fate brought them together....

Will they both got their Forever Love ❤️...

Trailer:

"Are you giving up on professor Abhinav?"

"Perhaps, he can only be a distant dream for me," Aadhya said.

....

"Professor Abhinav, I've actually been interested in you for a long time...but don't worry I've decided to give up on you. I wish you the best."

"Abhi, I know you are still angry that she had left you, but you should first know her side."

.....

"Vadina(sis in law), my brother sent this for you," Aadhya was surprised to see the box with her favorite chocolate logo...

28/09/20

A/N:

Firstly, thank you so much for giving a chance to this story, I really appreciate it ♥️

This story is out of my own imagination. The characters in the story does not represent the real people bearing the same names.

It is meant for fun reading. It's my first time writing a story. I apologize in advance for any grammatical mistakes, if you want to correct me feel free to do that.

I hope you all will enjoy reading it...

Content warning:
This story is purely my own imagination. The story doesn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.

P.S.

Cover photo and pictures are from Google, Facebook and Pinterest. Image credits goes to rightful owners and creators.

Please do support by voting and sharing. And do share your thoughts on comments.

Thank you all in advance..

Let's dive into the story🥀