20

"And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you."

--- Kiersten White

Elders give their blessings to the couple and they all took photos. At one corner, Ajay and Abhay was bantering. Finding them, Ani asked "Why are you both bantering here? Aadhya is asking for you..."

"See... Annayya(elder brother), Ajay isn't talking with me,"Abhay complained.

Seeing that Ajay was sulking, Ani asked"Ajay, what happened? Why are you sad?"

"Annayya, don't you feel sad? Aadhya Akka(elder sister) will be going to leave us and going away to their house😢."

Anirudh shook his head. Seeing that Ajay sulked with his head down.

Ani watched his brother being sad and said slowly, " Even if I'm sad, what can I do about it? I even want her always to be with us. God... I feel she's too young to be getting married. It felt as it was just yesterday that she first called me 'Annayya' with her cute words and now she's already getting married. I too feel insecure....'Would they keep her happy?'..'Would she be loved as we love her?'.... She has no ties to anyone other than us, she used to be always on our team but now she's leaving us. She is my ultimate soundboard whenever I'm in need of venting time. I can get everything off my heart knowing she has my back.. regardless of the situation.

Aadhya will have to get married sooner or later. If she is happy with Abhi, that's all we need. He is the best for her and he cares for her as much as we care. If he dares to bully our princess, I won't let him go. I shall protect you all, my siblings and will give the best for you all."

"Anna, why don't we ask bava(brother-in-law)? He's a nice person and loves Akka, he may agree to stay back here with Akka."

"It's not like that Ajay," Ani tried to coax him.

"Why should Akka have to leave us?", Ajay asked as tears welled up in his eyes.

Ani ruffled his hair and said gently," Ajay, it's our tradition ma.. See your mom left her maternal house for uncle, your Vadina left her family and came to our home with me."

"Whoever set this ridiculous tradition, he might not have sisters and daughter?"

Ani coaxed him saying,"It's alright.. Aadhya will be happy. Now go she's looking for you both."

Ajay-Abhay went towards Aadhya and Abhi. Seeing her brothers, Aadhya asked " Where did you both go all these time, where is Ani?"

"He is coming" said Abhay and to ease the atmosphere "bava, let's take selfies" he proposed and they took selfies with couple.

Abhi can see that Ajay has sister complex and is not willing to be apart from her, so said,"You both are always welcome to visit us anytime and we too will come over to meet you people. Your sister isn't leaving you, you can meet her whenever you want like in past." Just then Arjun joined and said,"Yes boys, if you come to Bangalore we can spend our boys time too and we too will visit Hyderabad in our free time."

Ajay-Abhay agreed with them. Then they added Abhi and Arjun in their cousins WhatsApp group "Aces". After the party, they all had dinner and it was time for Abhinav's family to go. Radha, Rahul and Arjun hugged Aadhya and bid their byes. Abhi stood there looking at them...."I know what is going on in your mind.. you too wanna hug my Akka right.." Abhay said looking at Abhi with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Don't worry bava, you will get a chance but now no chance," Ajay said.

Seeing this Arjun chuckled and said,"Come bro, I'll hug you"; with that Ani, Ajay-Abhay and Arjun hugged him." I think you have got enough hugs😜" Abhay giggled.

Later that they all bid their byes and left. Aadhya spent her time with her family, chatting with her brothers and after seeing all are tired, everyone returned to their respective rooms.

Before she fell asleep that night, Aadhya's phone screen lit up which shows she received a message from an unknown number.

"Mom wanna ask you that, will you return to Bangalore with us as you have classes on Monday."

Aadhya was in disbelief, "Is this professor Abhinav?"

"Yes," Abhi replied immediately. Aadhya's heart rate increased.

"I'll come and pick up you at afternoon tommorow."

"Huh.." Aadhya replied.

"Sleep early, I'll see you tomorrow."

"You too"

Abhi replied to her message, with only one word "Um".

Aadhya looked at the text and smiled, she couldn't help but thinking about the other person's calm face. She feel like an unrealized sour truth has turned into a sweet melody, after a few moments she shook her head. She place the phone on night stand and fell asleep as she was extremely tired. On the other side, Abhinav was on cloud nine as from today onwards Aadhya was officially his.

Early the next morning, after she got ready and had breakfast, she spend her time with her brothers and Anu. After lunch, she started to pack up her things to go to University. As she was packing up, Latha came into her room and looked at her confusedly. "Aadhya, why are you packing? Didn't you say you'd be doing your project here only?"

"That maa..." At the same time, Abhi's family arrived at downstairs after the small talk, Abhi asked "Attayya, I wish to take Aadhya back with us as she have classes from tommorow."

Latha looked at her daughter with a tease look and said, "Alright"

After that Aadhya hugged her family and bid her byes. Anirudh pecked her forehead and said, "Don't tire yourself with studies and call me whenever needed", to which Aadhya nodded.

"Take care of our Akka," Ajay-Abhay said to Abhi.

"I will," Abhi answered.

Aadhya smiled at them and ruffled their hair and said," Be good and don't cause troubles to aunty."

They took the private plane back to Bangalore. After they reached Bangalore, Radha and Rahul asked Aadhya to come to their home, Aadhya looked at Abhi not knowing what to say,"Mom,I will bring her home next week, now she is tired from journey and have to catch up with her classes."

Then Abhi and Aadhya drove away in his Mercedes Benz. After they arrived at the University dormitory, the two got out together. Abhi helped Aadhya with her luggage and said," You have one of my classes tomorrow,make sure you come on time."

"Okay," Aadhya replied and waved her farewell to professor Abhinav.

15/01/21

******

A/N:

JettiChowdary
Siiuews
yeah_you_sucks
Mr_Creater_47
purlz83
Aditidas1994

Thank you so much for your support, comments, votes and encouragement ❤️ it means a lot.. There are many more whom I failed to mention here,but I thank them with all my heart..

Helloo my beloved readers ❤️

How did you enjoyed the holidays??

I hope you enjoyed reading it...

Comments and suggestions are most welcomed..

Keep reading...

Thank you all...💕

-- To be continued 🥀