27

"One kiss on the forehead is much sweeter than a THOUSAND kiss on the lips. No lust but full of LOVE AND RESPECT."

                                             --- Unknown

      When Aadhya saw the pictures, her body froze.The pictures fell on the table.She tried to control her emotions but she could not stop.

She couldn't help but cry, tears slowly trickled down on her face...

It was Abhinav and an unknown woman.They are inside restaurant.

In those photos a woman whose face is not showing was hugging Abhi, and in another photo she kissed on his cheek..

Aadhya closed her eyes and took a deep breath.She smiled painfully and stared outside the window.

She thought that her love was enough for both of them.She thought that as long as he cared for her, it would be okay. As long as she could stay by his side, she wouldn't want anything and she wouldn't need anything.But she was wrong. She could not endure seeing him with other women.

May be Abhi only liked her past self whom, he address as his 'Sunshine' and only agreed to marry her because their parents asked him to do so..

Aadhya realized that she was possessive of him. So possessive that she wanted him to be her's only.She was not okay being in one sided love.She wanted him to love her.

But she could not force Abhi.Because you can never force love.Forcing someone to love hurts you more than letting them go.

Keerthi startled when she saw her best friend eyes filled with tears.."Aadhya, you...why are you crying? What happened?"

Aadhya wiped her tears and shook her head, Keerthi shocked seeing the pictures on the table and after few minutes, she slowly said..

"Aadhya, everything we see and hear may not be the truth. You should not jump into conclusions and hurt yourself. First ask him before you draw a conclusion"

Aadhya sobered and then whispered,"Thank you."

And continued, " Um..I trust him and I'm not going to doubt him because of these photos, it's difficult to distinguish whether these photos are real or fake. If something really happened, I'll wait for him to return and ask him properly. It's too soon to be suspicious without knowing his side."

"That's my girl. Don't worry everything will be alright" Keerthi relaxed when she noticed that Aadhya became calm.

"You take rest for sometime, we can talk about this at evening," Keerthi comforted her.

"Umm.." with that Aadhya went to bed.

She started thinking with clear mind laying on her bed. She can understood that the photos were deliberately sent to her.She still did not know who  send those pictures.They seems like someone close to her or Abhinav cause not many people know about their relationship. But she was sure that whoever planned this step wanted to destroy their relationship.

Despite everything, she still believed Abhinav's character. Nevertheless there was still an unbearable feeling in her heart. If he really didn't like her, then she will allow him to be free from her.' It's fine to fight for someone who loves you but It's a waste of time to fight for someone to love you..'

At evening Keerthi took Aadhya to stroll around and have street food to relieve her bad mood. After an hour of strolling they intended to return to the dormitory, as they were nearing the main gate of the dorm a familiar Mercedes Benz stopped beside them and Abhinav stepped down from the car, still in his business attire.