28

" I will love you always, when this is white, I will still love you. When the smooth softness of youth is replaced by the delicate softness of age, I will still want to touch your skin. When your face is full of the lines of every smile you have ever smiled, of every surprise I have seen flash through your eyes, when every tear you have ever cried has left it's mark upon your face, I will treasure you all the more, because I was there to see it all. I will share your life with you and I will love you until my last breath."

                                            --- Unknown

  After half an hour drive, they reached home and after parking the car, driver take leave from them. Aadhya quietly followed behind Abhinav, he opened the door and make her sat on the couch then took seat beside her...

"Aadhya...what happened?"

Aadhya looked down and shook her head.

Abhi took her hands in his warm palms and gently asked her, " Why are you unhappy? Can you tell me?"

Aadhya avoided his eyes. She was afraid to ask...afraid that the answer was not what she hoped for and he might misunderstood that she didn't trust him..

"Aadhya...."

"I saw you with other women..."

"Huh..." Abhi was bewildered.

"I saw other women hugging and kissing you, I'm quite unhappy, but because I fear that it will affect you.., there were a lot of things and words that I can only keep to myself. But the more I keep them, the more I become unhappy.

I want to make myself return to the childhood me, the one that will tell you anything, the one that you may like.

I hate to see you with other women, I hate my present self, I have always thought that I'm not a jealous and petty girl. But I indeed got jealous. I would feel uneasy whenever you are good to other women. I know that you two may not have such kind of relationship or the thing I saw may not be true. But still I just feel jealous, will feel uneasy, will feel affected. I really don't like this kind of me.

I'm sorry...I'm possessive...soo possessive that I want you whole to be mine only.I would feel afraid that you would like someone more than me," Aadhya chocked back on her tears.

Abhi lovingly caress her hair and said, " What a coincidence, I'm possessive of you too."

"But.. where did you saw me with other women?"

Aadhya fetched the envelope inside her bag and gave it to Abhinav.Abhi's eyes darkened as he saw the pictures inside. Someone wanted to destroy their relationship.

"The photos were true. When I was waiting for the business client in a restaurant, my dad's sister was coincidentally there as well. She invited me out for a meal and I went with her out of respect. I never knew that her daughter would be there too. She threw herself on me and kissed my cheek before I can prepare. I warned her and left from there, someone might have photographed that.

     Sorry. I was not on guard at that time, I didn't know that I will make you this unhappy. Don't worry, I promise you that between us, there will never be any secrets anymore " Abhi explained in a low voice to dispel all her doubts.

His voice was gentle, "And, when did I say I don't like your present self, huh?"

He had never thought she would think it this way.

"But...you never said you like my present self too," Aadhya mumbled.

you never said you like my present self too," Aadhya mumbled