32

" The best relationship is when you two can act like lovers and best friends. It's when you have more playful moments than serious moments. It's when you can joke around, have unexpected hugs, and random kisses. It's when you two give each other that specific stare and just smile. It's when you'll rather chill inside to watch movies, eat junk food, and cuddle than go out all the time. It's when you'll stay up all night just to settle your arguments and problems. It's when you can completely act yourself and they can still love you for who you are."

---Unknown

Abhi took something out from his trousers pocket, "Also..this..I'm giving it to you.."

"This is.."

"It's the entry card,with this you can enter and leave our community without the permission of security .. You've seen that our home requires fingerprint scanning. I will record your fingerprint the next time you come by and the security code is your birthday and year combination. That way, you can open the door yourself if you come by when I'm not around."

He wants to integrate her into his life bit by bit.

Aadhya hold the card securely in her palms and nodded her head.

The next morning.

After eating breakfast, Aadhya with her roommates exited through the cafeteria’s front door and headed towards the University building.

Both sides of the path were lined with neatly-trimmed bushes. Students walked to the university building in groups of twos and threes, a hint of fog of winter wind on the cold early morning… Everything was the same as always, but for Aadhya, after last night, it also felt as if everything had changed.

Today's last class was Abhinav's. On the lecture stage, he was teaching in seriousness, but off the stage, one particular student weren’t paying attention..

Aadhya looked up to see Abhi looking at her, when their eyes met it was as if they were both brimming with electricity.

Aadhya averted her eyes and thought, 'How come I feel that Abhinav is becoming more and more charming?' Only three seconds after Aadhya averted her gaze, she could not resist the temptation to secretly check out him from the corner of her eye.

“Sweetheart, are you looking at me?” Abhinav messaged her, his gaze sweeping over Aadhya’s face both lovingly and suggestively. Though he asked, he already knew the answer.

Since the beginning of the class, Aadhya had been stealing glances at Abhinav in what she thought was a concealed manner. Her cautious yet primed manner was like that of a little girl who wants to eat extra candy without her parents knowing.

Hearing the vibration of her phone,Aadhya took out her mobile and she denied his words reflexively, “No”

  But afterwards she realized it was wrong to have done so. They had now officially said their feelings out in open, and there was nothing embarrassing about having looked twice. So with her head high, she took a deep breath and replied his message, “Yes, I was looking at my Bava!So what?”

As Aadhya sent the text, she trembled at her own mushiness.

Abhinav's had been viciously teased while his guard was down, and his cold heart melted into a puddle of water.