18

"If you want to know how your girl will treat you after marriage, just listen to her talking to her little brother."

--- Sam Levenson

Ajay asked Aadhya, "Akka, are you ok? You are not looking happy. Don't you like this marriage?"

"I don't know Ajay, I just have a hunch that something big is going to happen and I feel nervous."

"Everything is gonna be alright, we all are here for you na", and Abhay said, " if the coming man, make things difficult for you, let us know and we both will beat him up for you."

Both Aadhya and Ajay chuckled at his comment. Aadhya ruffled their hair and said, "yeah,how can I forget... I have the strongest and best brothers who can beat anyone for me."

After that Ajay and Abhay told her funny incidents happened in their university to reduce her nervousness.

****

Abhi's family arrived at Aadhya's family bungalow. Anirudh and Anuradha received them. Abhi greeted all the elders and took blessings from them. Their families are very happy with the fact, that they finally rekindled both families kinship. They all settled down at living room and started catching up with the things that happened past years.

Abhinav was eagerly waiting for Aadhya to show up and wanted to see her reaction after knowing that she is getting married to him. Arjun teased him saying, " Can't wait to see my beautiful Vadina?"

Latha send Anu to Aadhya's room to get her down. Anu came to Aadhya's room and asked, "Aadhya are you ready? Shall we go?", Aadhya nodded and went downstairs with Anu and her twin brothers.

Abhi's eyes were looking at upstairs.... he saw Anu and two other boys but couldn't see Aadhya... Then Anu stepped aside, there comes Aadhya looking beautiful in that lehanga like an innocent angel who was descending stairs with her eyes looking at the ground.

 Then Anu stepped aside, there comes Aadhya looking beautiful in that lehanga like an innocent angel who was descending stairs with her eyes looking at the ground

Aaradhya's outfit

Abhi felt that his heart skipped a few beats. He wanted her to look at him. He felt possessive that he wanted to take her in his embrace and hide from whole world. Arjun pinched his brother's hand a little to tease him and said,"I know my Vadina is looking gorgeous and no one is going to snatch her away from you, you don't have to gaze at her like that."

Aadhya take blessings from elders and felt someone's intense gaze on her and turned her head to meet the sight of memorising onxy orbs looking at her.... Abhi sitting beside Arjun and looking at her with his lips curved up in a small smile.

 Abhi sitting beside Arjun and looking at her with his lips curved up in a small smile

Abhinav's outfit

Aadhya was shocked would be an understatement. Her honey brown orbs were wide with shock😳 and took a step back.

"Prof... professor...."

" So, you both already know each other", their family asked as if they don't have any idea about that.

Aadhya stood there in shock with a blank face without saying anything. Abhi nodded his head tacitly agreeing.

"Aadhyaaa"

Her grandpa's calling pulled her out of shock.

"Come,sit down." Aadhya sat in between her grandparents and looked at her brother, as if asking did he know all these. Ani smilled at her reassuringly. Then Arjun stood up saying," Since, you both know each other, let me formally acquaint you both... Bro, meet my beautiful Vadina Aaradhya. Vadina, he is my brother Abhinav."

Aadhya said an awkward greeting, "hii...hello.. professor", to which Abhi nodded.

" Baby girl, we're not at the University, right now. You don't have to call him Prof. This feels too rusty. Just call him by his name," said Rahul.

" But mavayya, it feels weird. I've been used to call him professor," Aadhya said awkwardly.

"Why would it be weird? Aren't we family?

" Then why don't you practice by calling from now. You can do it after some practice," Arjun said. Abhi looked at her expectantly.

"Abhi... Professor Abhinav.. sorry professor. I've always used to call you professor at the University. All of sudden calling you this... I'm not used to it."

"But Vadina.."

"Arjun stop making things hard for her."

"Hoo, you are already on Aadhya's said." They all teased Abhi.

Aadhya sit there silently listening to their talking and the whole time Abhi looking at her.

"So, bava (brother-in-law) why don't we let the kids talk to each other alone? They might be bored with our old people talking," Rahul asked after a while and looked at Aadhya " are you okay with that baby girl?"

Aadhya looked at her father and nodded her head. "Yeah, I think you are right, so Aadhya why don't you take him to the garden and show him around," said Aakash.

Aadhya agreed with him and looked at Abhi and take steps towards the garden with him walking a little behind her. They reached garden and took seats facing each other.

Aadhya was looking at her hands as if it was the most interesting thing now. She was nervous and awkward thinking about her courageous confession to him and not able to speak.

Breaking her thoughts, Abhi spoke, " Are you forced to agree this proposal?" Aadhya looked up at him with a surprised expression. He continued, " I know my Mom likes you a lot and always wants to make you her daughter, so if you are forced to do this and this is against your will, tell me, I will take everything on me and say no for this marriage." Even though he loves her and want to make her his, he doesn't want to pressure her into this and make her feel trapped in this marriage.

Aadhya shook her head saying, " no, nobody has forced me to do this."

"So, you are okay with this marriage?"

" Yeah, I trust my family...if they trust you and believe that you are the best for me then I don't have any problem with this."

"What's your plan for the future?" Abhi asked looking straightly at her.

Aadhya looked into his eyes and said, " I want to make my career and help my brother with our company affairs."

" Then, why did you leave the University? I've checked your course and project, don't you want to complete your degree?"

09/01/21

*******

A/N:
Images in this chapter doesn't belong to me, credit goes to original owners.

Hiiii guys♥️,

How are you all?

How's this chapter??

I hope you enjoyed reading it...

Comment your thoughts and suggestions 🙏

Keep reading...

Thank you all...💕