36

"You are the light when there is no sun. You are the rainbow after the rain is done. You are the star that twinkles in the night. You are the moon that glows so bright. You are the wind that whistles my name. You are the love when the world is the same."

---Unknown

"I might do something wrong at this rate." Abhi murmured, his warm voice now laced with a deep and hoarse edge.

Aaradhya's mind was buzzing. She had never experienced a kiss like this before, one so magical she totally lost control.

Still in his embrace, Aadhya looked up at Abhi. Completely mesmerized, she examined his handsome looks. She noticed the small mole on his neck and his eyes that were looking at her passionately, wanting to swallow her whole.

Later, Abhi cuddled with her on couch to watch business news.

Up until today, Abhi had always remained proper around her. Now that they had made things clear, he had removed the restrictions he had been imposing upon himself up until now. It was like he wanted to glue himself onto her without letting go.

Nonetheless, she suddenly recalled that they hadn't yet eaten.

"Let me make something to eat." Aadhya said. She felt that if she continued to remain in his embrace, they would potentially commit a colossal mistake.

Abhi shook his head as he hugged her. She was soft, and it made him reluctant to let her go. As he denied, he gave her several pecks on the cheek.

"But, it's nearing suppertime." Aadhya blushed as she felt her cheeks going numb. Abhi tighten his arms that he had wrapped around her, not willing to let her go.

Abhinav had been holding onto Aaradhya on the couch whilst refusing to let go.

"Are you not hungry?" Aadhya asked in a low volume.

"I am, but I don't really want to let go of you. What should I do?" Abhi whispered as he leaned his head to one side.

The male god really did lose all of his morals when he is infront of his wife!

She did not know how to deal with his behavior that could seemingly fool about regardless of the time or place.

Abhi loosened his grip and kissed her on the cheek once more. "What do you want to eat?"

"But, I want to make dinner for you." Aadhya immediately responded.

Abhi responded by rubbing his head and face into her neck a couple of times, making her feel a bit ticklish from his soft hair.

Aadhya giggled, "Abhi.."

"Call me something else...or I won't let you go."

Aadhya blushed as she whispered shyly, "B...Bava.."

This was the first time the two letters "Bava" came out of her mouth. They seemed to have magic, that even as composed a person as Abhinav, had his thought scattered for a moment. A smile appeared on Abhi's face.

"Bangaram , what should I do? I really like you. I like you so much that I want to be by your side all the time. I don't want to be apart from you for even a second." Abhi looked at her with a smile filled with warmth.

Since it was quite late in the night, Aadhya opted to prepare light dishes. Otherwise, they would feel uncomfortable eating so much at this hour.

Scooping a cup of rice, she washed it and put it into the rice cooker. She found the chopping board and cut the vegetables into small pieces.