39

"The real lover is a man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space."

---Marilyn Monroe

Aaradhya didn't have any classes to attend that afternoon, so she was replying to her company mails and came across a mail sent by her brother Anirudh. It was about the 'You might be the Hacker!! Challenge' which is going to start in three days.

She click on the official website of the 'You might be the Hacker Challenge'. However, after she pressed 'enter', the result that popped up wasn't a homepage interface Aaradhya expected.

Staring at the blank page with a message displaying [Error 404: This webpage does not exist]. Aaradhya was puzzled. She carefully rechecked the information in the mail to confirm that she had opened the right address.

"Is the page broken? No, it's probably..."

Aaradhya had a guess, so she tried to crack the webpage, and it turned out that she was right. The error message at the homepage was just a security wall. After Aaradhya broke this wall, the official competition page appeared with a pop-up message;  [You are the 1017 th person who broke this website's security system. Congratulations! You passed the first challenge and successfully obtained the qualifications to participate in the competition.]

Looking at the pop-up message, Aaradhya was excited, but also somewhat speechless; ' making the participants broke a website's security wall for the first challenge, which frantic designed this competition?'

After venting up her annoyance. Aaradhya moved the mouse to continue reading. The rest of the content was pretty normal. It merely explained more about the competition; [The 7 digits number obtained after successfully accessing this site will be used as the participant's id during the competition. After the participant completed the registration process. the next challenge will be opened!]

[This competition will officially start in 3 days. The pre-final matches will be divided into three stages, with the total time of 30 days. The first stage is...]

Before Aaradhya finished reading the information, she received a phone call from Abhinav. "Aadhya. are you free?"

"Yeah, what's wrong, Professor?"

"Go to the main entrance of the campus and Ravi will bring some documents, help me receive them." Abhinav instructed on the phone.

"OK." After Aaradhya was done talking, she headed towards the entrance to receive Abhinav's documents along with a pack of dark chocolate from Ravi and deliver the documents to Abhi.

At that time, Abhinav was preparing for his class. As soon as he saw Aaradhya, he stretched out his hand to receive the documents from her. "Are you free this afternoon?"

"Yes."

"In that case, sit here and read some books. We can have dinner together later."

Aaradhya was suspicious of Abhinav's reason for calling her out, but now that temptation was before her, she didn't mind so much. Besides, Abhinav was obviously testing her. With such a handsome face before her, how was she able to concentrate?

Aaradhya nodded and sat down on the sofa. Abhinav didn't pay any more attention to her, opening his computer to do his own work.

Aaradhya held her book, but couldn't focus on it.

Her gaze drifted here and there but still ended up resting on Abhinav’s face.From Aaradhya’s angle, the contours of Abhinav’s side profile was very bewitching. As he was typing, Abhinav’s fine eyelashes were lowered and appeared even longer. Below his tall and straight nose, there was also a pair of sexy, thin lips.