40

"I do not want someone who stands next to me because they are lonely. I want someone who stands next to me because they cannot imagine standing next to anyone else."

---M. Burr

Due to the fact she didn't complete the total number of tasks in the afternoon. Aaradhya wanted to return to her dormitory after dinner and then complete the remaining last task. But before this desire could be acted upon, it was destroyed by the incident...

Aaradhya was chatting with Abhinav whilst eating Haagen Dazs' chocolate ice cream and split some on her top as the driver suddenly applied brakes of the car to avoid a vehicle which speed's towards their car.

So Abhinav asked the driver to take turn towards Aaradhya's dormitory.

Several boys were sitting in front of the girl's dormitory arranging candles and putting a bouquet of roses next to them. No need to think about it; this was a confession scene.

Aaradhya curled her lips and said, "This is too high-profile. In case a girl doesn't like him, and he mustered a large force but ended in tragedy; both sides would be embarrassed."

"What's embarrassing about it? Does this kind of trivial matter need to be taken seriously?" Abhinav asked looking at the scene.

Aaradhya lost interest and turned away from the scene. "If you ask me, he should choose a place without people to confess. It doesn't have to be as eye-catching as holding a bouquet of roses. If the girl is really interested in him, he just needs to take two wildflowers and his confession would be successful."

Abhinav nodded thoughtfully. "So it's like that."

Aaradhya entered the dormitory thought side door avoiding the scene infront of it. After she got changed her dressed, Aaradhya came downstairs and walked towards the car with her backpack.

"Senior Aaradhya!!"  This startling roar suddenly pulled everyone's attention, including Aaradhya's.

Aaradhya heard someone calling her before she got to step into the car, she turned her head and saw a guy wearing a baseball cap, holding a bouquet of fiery roses, running towards her.

"Yes??" She nodded, since she was not familiar with that guy.

He directly placed the bouquet of red roses in front of her. "For you!"

Aaradhya was stupefied. What was this situation??

Evening was exactly the time when the students from all departments converged together from all directions. There was simply no need to spread the news; it attracted thousands of students to become enthusiastic spectators.

The fiery red roses were still held before her. Aaradhya couldn't help but take two steps back, unthinkingly bumping into the car that was waiting for her. She started to feel the unhappy gaze from a certain person through the car window.

The guy in baseball cap get down on one knee and proposed, "I like you senior, can I be your boyfriend?" This was said aloud. The students who watched it immediately made a noise.

Aaradhya smiled and shook her head, "Thank you, you are excellent but I have a boyfriend." She spoke so generously and there was a moment of silence around her.

The car driver looked at the knotted eyebrows of his boss through rear view mirror and felt that the intimidating aura was spread out in the car.(A/N: Well, a certain someone is eating vinegar)

The driver step out of the car and opened the passenger door for Aaradhya, "Madam.."

Aaradhya nodded and get into the car. As all the attention was on the guy who stood there still with bouquet of red roses in his hand, nobody noticed Abhinav in the car.