45

" I will love you as long as the sun burns in the sky, as long as the moon shines its light into the dark night, until the raging blue oceans become calm and run dry. I will love you until the end of time."

---Christy Ann Martine

      Abhinav was as usually out of the office at 5pm on time. But he has not gone out after finishing his work in advance. He has been waiting for his wife.

Also in Abhinav's office, there are Arjun and Ravi. The two should have gone after work already but Arjun wanted to meet his sister in law, and Ravi decided to wait with him.

Since it was the peak period of work, there was traffic jam on the road. Aaradhya took about 45 minutes after she left University and reached downstairs to The A&A Groups . However, in order to save time Aaradhya did not go upstairs but directly called Abhinav so he could come down.

When Abhinav went downstairs, he is followed by two big tails. Ravi looked at the place where Abhi was heading to.. He saw Aaradhya and he couldn't help but joke: "Abhi.. no wonder, you are in hurry to go home!"

Abhinav laughed and walked over and held on to Aaradhya's waist naturally.

Arjun greeted his sister in law and Ravi looked at Abhinav slyly. "There is still some time before we have to go back. Ah...Abhi are you coming with us?" (A/N: So here comes the best third wheel of the novel, Ravi (◠‿◕))

"Are you talking nonsense?" Arjun pushed him. (A/N: Arjun, the best wingman of A&A cp)

Aaradhya smiled and watched the two men walking away with a smile.

Abhinav grabbed Aaradhya's hand and said casually: "Grandpa is back in town. Let's have dinner with him."

Abhinav took the driver's seat and Aaradhya took the co-driver. Their car stopped at the villa. Abhinav led her out of the car. The few people waiting at the door immediately greeted them.

Housekeeper greeted Abhinav and said: “Sir heard that you are going to bring his grand daughter in law over, he has been waiting in the house all evening and told us to come out and wait…”

Abhinav's grandfather is an ex army chief and he was now over 80 years old, but he was still very active. Except for his white hair, person looked very vigorous and healthy, just like a young man.

Aaradhya called out to him: “Grandpa"

Grandpa turned and waved at her: "Little one, come here."

Aaradhya finally got a clear view of Abhi's grandpa opposite her, and subconsciously glanced at Abhinav.

That standard high nose, onyx eyes, and broad shoulders….. Abhinav was obviously the younger version of his grandfather.

Aaradhya sped towards him despite Abhinav's "Carefull ..." and took blessings from Grandpa.

Hearing the word “Grandpa” put a large grin on his face. He asked her all sorts of questions, almost forgetting his grandson.

She didn’t know if it was because of this face that Aaradhya suddenly felt familiar with the old man in front of her and was able to talk with Grandpa without any pressure.

Abhinav and Aaradhya sat down with their Grandpa in the garden for a while. Naturally, the two were asked some questions about work, study and life.

Most of the questions were from the perspective of concern for them. Abhinav answered whatever he was asked.  When it’s Aaradhya’s turn to answer the questions, she would say as much as she could and describe it vividly to make him happy.