49

"Think of two people, living together day after day, year after year, in this small space, standing elbow to elbow cooking at the same small stove, squeezing past each other on the narrow stairs, shaving in front of the same small bathroom mirror, constantly jogging, jostling, bumping against each other's bodies by mistake or on purpose, sensually, aggressively, awkwardly, impatiently, in rage or in love - think what deep though invisible tracks they must leave, everywhere, behind them!"

---Christopher Isherwood

After eating, the both of them snuggled back on the sofa and watched the TV, lazily conversing with each other along the way.

Maybe because they hadn't relaxed themselves for a long time, the two felt really cozy just from leaning against each other even though the TV show wasn't that interesting.

Abhinav conveniently fiddled with her untidy hair. He wanted to make it neat.

Aaradhya turned her back and said, " You can braid it by the way."

She liked it when others combed her hair, as long as it didn't hurt. It felt so soothing just like a scalp massage.

Abhinav smiled and went to the room and got a comb. He reached out to untie her long braid and carefully arranged it. He had wanted to help when he saw her plaiting it before. With such long hair, it must be tiring to sort out.

It was probably because Abhinav's appearance really had some magic power. By noon, Aaradhya was alive and kicking,and one couldn't even see how sick she was yesterday.

At this time, her phone rang. Aadhya picked up her phone and took a look at the caller before answering the call, "Brother."

"Precious.." The male voice on the other side sounds a bit pampering. In Anirudh's eyes, his little sister is his precious pearl.

"How are you? Has the fever subsided?"

"Yeah brother, I'm good now."

" I heard that you moved out of dormitory. Do you need brother to look for a house near your University?" Anirudh chuckled teasingly and asked.

"Cough, cough.. Brother!" Aaradhya, who was drinking fruit juice whilst leaning on Abhinav's embrace, choked and Abhinav gently patted her back, "Careful.."

"Did you choke? If you drink water, drink properly, don't lie on the sofa while drinking water. How many times do I have to tell you?"Anirudh frowned full of concern for her.

"Ok. Okay." Aaradhya surrendered.

"You never listen to me. I told you to learn handling weapons but you didn't." Anirudh's voice obviously indulgence towards her.

"Ok, my fault!" Aaradhya doesn't know whether to laugh or cry. "Brother, don't worry, I'm fine. I sleep well and eat well. Now, you tell me, have you eaten lunch yet?"

The phone was silent for a moment before the man said. "I'll go eat...."

" I knew it!" Aaradhya abruptly sat up on the sofa and said. " You aren't allowed to eat fast food or junk food and you must not drink black coffee ok!..."

"En, Roger that ma'am." Anirudh obediently replied, interrupting Aaradhya.

"Oh right, Brother, what happened to the one I asked you to find? Have you found anything?"

"No. Our men are working on it. " Anirudh replied.

"Ok brother, you go and have your lunch. I'll check on your secretary whether you ate or not." Aaradhya said cheekily.

He smiled and said, "Ok, I'll go for lunch. Byee precious."

"Byee brother."

After spending around 15 minutes speaking on the phone, Aaradhya finally hung up the call and turned to Abhinav, who embraced her," Bangaram, should I appoint a coach for teaching about self defence weapons, hmm??"

"But I don't have time ah, I'm busy with my last semester things," Aaradhya looked at him.

"You can learn on weekends, pleasee."

Aadhya unconsciously agreed under his beauty trap.

Two days have passed in the blink of an eye.

In the early morning of the next day, a golden morning light was released from the horizon, and a few faint thin clouds floated under the blue sky and the weather was clear.

The sun filled the room, and Aaradhya woke up from her dream, feeling the most solid sleep in the past few days.

She rubbed her eyes and sat up, feeling warm sun rays falling on her through the window.

Aaradhya walked out of the room.

But she didn't expect that, just out of the room, she could smell the freshly grounded coffee.

Suddenly smelling such a strong aroma of coffee in the early morning was indeed quite refreshing, and it made people feel good unconsciously.

Walking through the long corridor back to hallway,Aaradhya entered the kitchen and found a note stuck on the fridge from Abhi saying to not worry, he had gone outside to exercise, he had probably been afraid that sending a message would wake up Aaradhya so he chose this method and then saw housekeeper aunty preparing breakfast.

Aaradhya chatted with her and Abhi came back at half past six o'clock. His skin covered in a sheen of sweat from his workout. His refined demeanor wasn't so polished anymore, his hormones on the brink of exploding.

Aaradhya sneakily checked the other out for a moment, then greeted him. "Go shower first then come back for breakfast. "

The both of them went out together after eating breakfast. Abhinav was going to send Aaradhya to the Uni.

At 8:30 in the morning, Abhinav's driver appeared in the underground parking lot on time.

Although there was a bit of traffic jam, Aaradhya steadily arrived at Uni before nine o'clock. Abhinav had a meeting at ten o'clock, and the two separated.

After that, Aaradhya began to get busy with her classes.

That evening, the two of them shared the living room and a bowl of grapes. Abhinav replied to few emails and checked the stock market while Aaradhya worked on her assignments. This was their quiet world, breathing together but not disturbing each other. Due to the presence of an additional person. the big apartment seemed to hold a different sense of liveliness.

At 11 o'clock, the two of them bid each other goodnight, then each went to sleep in their rooms.

01/05/2022

♡♡♡♡♡

Heyy lovelies .. how's the chapter??

Comment your thoughts..

Keep reading..Stay safe..love you all..♥️

See you all in the next update

Thank you all ...💕

___To be continued 🥀