14

"Eventually you will end up where you need to be, with who you are meant to be with, and doing what you should be doing."

---Unknown

After Abhinav sat beside his dad Rahul asked, "Abhi, did you have anyone you love?"

Abhinav looked at his dad questioningly and said, "No, why are you asking this suddenly out of nowhere?"

"We looked a girl for your marriage, " said his mom. "Mom, you know I don't want to marry now and we have already discussed this matter," said Abhinav and got up to go from there.

Rahul stooped him and said, "Abhi, I know you are still angry that she had left you, but you should not blame her without knowing her side. We can see you are not same as you used to be; we miss that cheerful Abhinav, so we hope you will get your happiness with this marriage."

"Dad, I'm not angry on anyone, but how can I say yes by seeing just a photo?" asked Abhi hoping they will give up on this proposal.

"What other options do you have?" Arjun butted in. "I must see her personally and I should like her, know her nature, temperament. I must feel like facing any obstacle to protect her and must feel a bond with her, " said Abhi unknown to him thinking about Aadhya.

"Ah..., I forgot to say.. you know her from your childhood," said Radha.

"Who is she?" Abhi asked looking at his parents.

"She is your maternal uncle's daughter. You knew that me and your mom went somewhere, we went to see your grandpa. We know you like your uncle's daughter since you were a child, so we asked her hand for you."

"Are you talking about 'Sunshine'?" squealed Arjun excitingly interrupting his dad.

"Yes, She is the perfect match for your brother and she is easy to get along within our family."

Abhinav reminisced a little girl who loves to play the violin for him, whom he liked at his childhood, whom he misses till now, who leaves him suddenly without saying anything...'Sunshine'.

"But, mom it's been many years and sh...."

"Believe me Abhi, she is perfect for you and you will like her when you meet her. She agreed to this marriage, without even seeing your photo," said Radha interrupting Abhi. She passed her phone, "Here are her details and photo, think about it."

Before Abhi can take the phone, Arjun snatched it and read the details aloud...

"She is doing her MBA final year, date of birth March 17. Bro, you have to meet Sunshine. Fate has brought both of you together. I'm going to get Sunshine as my sister in law, " and show the photo to Abhinav.

Abhi was shocked at his place when he saw the girl in the picture. To say he was shocked is an understatement. The lady in the photo looked about 22 years and looked so beautiful giving people a feeling of warmth and smile when they stared at her. Abhinav never in his dreams thought that the little girl whom he liked at his childhood turned out to be "Aaradhya."

After Abhi came out from shock, he saw Arjun staring intensely at the photo, he took the phone away from Arjun and said, "Stop staring like that."

"Oh.., possessive already" Arjun teased his brother, "I've seen sister in law somewhere, but I don't remember where I saw her."

"She is my student, last time when you come to look for me you might have seen her, " Abhi said.

"So, you already know Sunshine but still didn't introduce her to me, " Arjun started his banter.

"But, I don't know she was Sunshine till now."

"That's enough you two, " Radha timely stopped them. "We will be going to Vizag tomorrow, as both of our families have to meet an astrologer to check your horoscopes and to fix the date for engagement. Then Arjun you will come there day after tomorrow as you have a meeting tomorrow."

"What...No, I have to meet Sunshine, it's been many years since I last met her and about the company meeting my brother can handle that, " said Arjun.

Abhi agreed with that and said, " Mom, let my work get over first. Don't worry about me I'll be there later, you all go and do your preparations."

After everyone retired to their room, Abhi called Arjun and said, " Don't let Aadhya know that I am the person, whom she is getting married to. I want to surprise her." Arjun agreed with that.

Abhi returned to his room and fell asleep with a smile on his lips.

On the other side, Aaradhya can't sleep so she went to her parent's room, lay between her parents with her head on her dad's lap.

"What Princess are you not able to sleep?" asked her father affectionately caressing her hair.

"I'm afraid dad."

"All girls will feel the same about marriage as she has to go to a new house, meet new persons, how can she mingle with them, I can understand. But let me tell, your Uncle is a very nice man who has a marvellous sense of humour, your Aunty she used to babysit you when you were a child and will treat you like your mom and your brother in law he treats you like his sister. I felt very nervous thinking about your marriage, whose home you are going to marry and who will come as your husband but I felt relief after knowing your aunt's son."

"In a few days you will get married and leave then I will be alone and I'm gonna miss my princess, " Aakash said and kissed her forehead.

Later Aadhya slipped into sleep with her mother and father on either side.

14/11/20

*****

Hii guys. How are you all?

Share your thoughts on this chapter...

Keep reading.

Comments and suggestions are most welcomed.

Update will be soon...

Thank you all...💕