29

"You are a warm cup of coffee on a rainy morning. a soft blanket in the cold night, the rainbow following a storm and the sauna at the end of a difficult week. You are all of the love, passion and comfort of my life."

                                       --- Unknown

After sometime Abhi asked, "Aadhya, I'm thinking about putting some people on your side to look after you, have no fear ..they won't appear infront of you and won't interfere with your work, they will just protect you and keep you safe.., can I ??"

"Umm... do as you like. It's getting late, I'll make a move." Aadhya said.

"Let me drop you."

"No, you must be tired..you take rest, I'll call a cab," Aadhya declined.

Abhi held her hand and rubs his thumb, " But I wanna spend some more time with you."(っ◕‿◕)っ

"Then, let me drive...you can take a nap" With that Aadhya drove the car towards her dormitory while Abhi was gazing at her from shot gun seat.

As they were nearing her dormitory, Abhi asked, "Aadhya, do you have time on Sunday? My friends want to meet you."

"Meet me?” Aadhya was surprised.

" Uhm.. You’ve met Raju. You should meet my other friends. This is our unwritten rule. We need to show each other our future wives. Don't worry too much about it. They just want to see what their little sister is like.” Abhi smiled and take her hand into his palms.

Aadhya isn't nervous to meet them, as she often hangouts with her brother's friends circle. However, she still has some reservations about the meeting, especially since she did not really know anybody there.

Abhi squeezed her hand. “Don’t worry. You know Raju, right? And Arjun will be there too. You can chat with them.” 

"Alright.." Aadhya agreed.

"Then, I will pick up you on Sunday afternoon."

"Okay, drive safe on road, call me after you reach home," Aadhya waved him bye and got down from the car.

Abhi drove off from there. After she entered her room, she told everything to Keerthi and Keerthi sighed in relief.

Next day morning, Abhinav only ate a few mouthfuls of his breakfast, when his phone suddenly rang. When he picked it up, the voices coming through the phone seemed to be really excited, the voices was very loud as if they were standing right next to Abhi.

"Explain it to us ..." One of the man in the conference call interrogated.

"What do you want me to explain?"

" The matter with our little sister. I really don't know what to say, you have got a wife and you are so tight lipped about this, if it wasn't for Arjun showing off about his sister in law at office, every one would still be in the dark today. You won't let us meet her, are you afraid that we will scare her off," Ravi asked.

"I planned a gathering on Sunday, are you coming?" Abhinav asked leisurely.

"Of course, we are coming," Ravi said.

"Have Vadina agreed to come?" Arjun asked.

"Hmm .." Abhi replied.

"Can you change gathering to Monday! I have a meeting on Sunday," Kiran interrupted.

"Haha... so good, be envious, be jealous. We will meet up with little sister," Ravi poke fun at him.

"What a pity!!" Karthik joined in fun.