22

" You don't love someone because they are perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they are not."

___Jodi Picoult

Next day, after the last class Aadhya received a phone call from Abhinav," Aadhya, are you free now?"

" Yes, what's wrong, professor?"

"Wait for me at the entrance of the campus," Abhi said.

"Ok," Aadhya responded and hang the call.

Aadhya packed her things and left the class. She waited beside the gates of campus. After few minutes, she spotted a black car approaching from the distance. After she got in to the car, Aadhya asked " Where are we going?"

" I'm taking you to dinner..."

Aadhya turned her head to look at Abhinav, she thought his face seems to be perfect from any angle.

"Uh..."

"You will know when we got there," Abhi replied.

Aadhya thought that he wants to take her far to avoid running into familiar persons. Seeing her in daze,

Abhi patted her head and explained," It's not that I want to hide our relationship, I just want to introduce my friend to you. He owns chain hotels and restaurants, he wants us to come over."

Aadhya relaxed immediately and nodded her head showing she understood. But, thinking how did he know what she was thinking.

Aadhya looked around after they had parked the car and saw a restaurant which was decorated homely and of fine dining type. She seemed to have come there before. The restaurant door showed that it was closed for today.

She followed Abhi as he walked into the restaurant.

"Raju..."

"Hey Abhi, how are you?"

"I'm good."

Raju was surprised seeing Aaradhya, "She ..."

"This is Aaradhya. My fiancee." Abhi said.

"Hello sister in law, I'm Raju. I'm the owner of this restaurant and also Abhi's childhood friend," Raju introduced himself.

Aadhya's cheeks covered with dust of pink hearing Abhinav introducing her as his fiancee, " Hello, I'm Aaradhya, nice to meet you."

"Have a seat, I will get the menu for you. You can take sis in law to sit over there first," Raju said to Abhi.

"Hmm"

After they take their seats,Raju came with menu and said, " Vadina(sis in law), feel free to order anything, if you like anything special you can tell me I'll order the kitchen to prepare them for you."

Abhi took menu from Raju and passed it to her, "See what you want to eat?"

Aadhya take a look at menu and couldn't make up her mind. She felt it was difficult to choose from all the delicious dishes, " Ah.. you can choose."

In the end Abhi ordered for both of them. After the items were brought over, they started eating.

"Is it delicious?" Abhi looked at her.

Aadhya cheerfully nodded,"It's delicious."

Abhi thought she was too cute. Later Raju came and take seat beside Abhi and asked in a low voice "So your cousin that you were waiting for and the girl we saw that day were the same person?"