31

"The heart that's meant to love you will fight for you when you want to give up, pick you up when you're feeling down, and will give their smile when it's hard for you to find yours. They will NEVER get strength from seeing you weak, power from seeing you hurt, or joy from seeing you cry. The heart that's meant to love you wants to see the best of you, not the hurt you! Never forget that."

---Trent Shelton

At Ravi's home, Ravi's mom Vidya opened the door. "Hii aunty.." Abhi and Arjun hugged her and said greetings.

" You both have time now to see this aunty," she faked anger.

" Aunty,I missed you soo much, you become more beautiful than the last time I saw you," Arjun flattered her.

"You naughty child, you too become sweeter than last time," Vidya laughed.

Seeing Aadhya beside Abhi, she asked in surprise," This is Aaradhya??"

"Hello aunty", Aadhya touched her feet to take blessings.

Vidya gave her a bear hug."God bless you dear. You look so cute and sweet. Ravi said I would like you for sure. Now I believe him."

With smile, Aadhya returned her hug.

"Let them come in, you are making them stand outside," Ravi's father Ramesh said looking helplessly at his excited wife.

"Ah..come in, come in. "Vidya let them in. Aadhya greeted and take blessings from Ramesh.

Vidya liked Aadhya at first glance and took her to sit beside her, the two of them hit it off in their conversations. Her smiles never ceasing, she asked Aaradhya about all the various fun and interesting things of University. Then Vidya told her a lot of amusing things about Abhi.

Midway through their talking,Ravi's mother finally stood up and, acting enigmatic, pulled Aadhya with her,"Aadhya, come with me," and took Aadhya to her room.

Vidya presented her a Saree and jewellery.(A/N: It's our tradition to present Saree along with Indian saffron (Pasupu) and vermillion, when married daughter or newly wed daughter in law come home.)

"Aunty, that...why all these now.." Aadhya declined softly.

" Aadhya, listen to me.. you're very lucky ma. Abhi is very good boy. If I had a daughter, I would have made him my son-in-law," Vidya chuckled and continued..

" My son Ravi and Abhi are same to me. Abhi seems cold and indifferent but there's love and warm heart behind that cold demeanour, people who understands him will know it. Take good care of him ma, I can see that he loves and cares for you a lot. When I went to order jewellery for my future daughter-in-law, I ordered some for Abhi's future wife too. Here, you wear them," Vidya handed jewellery to Aadhya.

"But, aunty.."

"Take it ma, you are like my daughter-in-law. See, you'll like them." Vidya opened a box and asked," How is it? You like it? Is this saree good? This will be very good on you, can you wear it for aunty?"

Seeing her affection, Aadhya nodded her head.

Aadhya liked the saree. The saree color was good, contrasting against Aadhya's skin which made her look more fair.That type of stunning beauty and the attitude together was attractive enough to move somebody's heart.

That type of stunning beauty and the attitude together was attractive enough to move somebody's heart