46

" I will love you as long as the sun burns in the sky, as long as the moon shines its light into the dark night, until the raging blue oceans become calm and run dry. I will love you until the end of time."

---Christy Ann Martine

        The whole week, Aaradhya either went to the classroom to participate in project discussions or went back to the dormitory to crack 'You might be the Hacker Challenge' and sometimes play online games with Abhinav friends. Aaradhya arranged her life fully.

During the lunch break, Aaradhya was chatting with Abhinav, while randomly discussing various topics with her friends.

Abhinav sent the phone number of his assistant, and occasionally, they would chat on Whatsapp.

What they mostly chat were all work topics related to this business trip—Abhinav naturally talked to her about some technology topics that needed to be used for programming.

The next whole day, there was no news from Abhinav. At night, Aaradhya returned from studying and was playing LOL with her roommates and come across Abhinav friends as enemy team, and Aaradhya's team earned Ace in the teamfight, repeatedly for three games.

Kiran and Raju "..."

A minute later, far away at a five-star hotel, a certain somebody's mobilephone received two complaints: " Your wife is bullying us. "

Immediately, a certain somebody replied: " Enjoy it." The corners of his mouth rose almost imperceptibly and he returned to his work on hand.

Abhinav's mood was relaxed. It looked like a certain someone, even when he wasn't there, was living pretty happily.

Next day, the sky had already started growing dark by the time Aaradhya left the library. She headed towards her dormitory compound.

There weren't many people around, but Aaradhya had a strange feeling that someone was following her. She frowned and glanced behind her.

A strange man was following her. He was tall and he wore a black outfit with white sneakers.

The pervert under the tree??

Aaradhya ran straight towards her dormitory, but the person behind her also hastened his pace. He grabbed onto Aaradhya's hand.

"What are you doing? Let go of me!" Aaradhya cried out loudly, trying to attract some passersby. The man had a death grip on her. He didn't say anything, but just laughed. Aaradhya raised her other hand and struck him across the face and delivered an aggressive kick towards his knee. The man was obviously in pain as he loosened his hold on her. Aaradhya quickly tried to pull away.

When he saw Aaradhya try to run, he ignored the pain in his knee and quickly caught her once more.

Aaradhya wanted to give him an another flying kick when the other man took a pipe out of nowhere and aimed at her ankle...

Severe pain came from the tailbone, her head became blank for a moment, cold sweat ran down, Aaradhya suddenly felt her legs go weak and couldn't stand up. But she didn't cry out in pain either.

Before he can took a step towards her, Aaradhya's bodyguards charged over and surrounded him and some helped Aaradhya to stand. He'd been hit pretty hard. The bodyguard kicked his leg, forcing him to kneel down in front of Aaradhya.

Aaradhya stood at the side, taking deep breaths. She looked over to the man who was kneeling in front of her and questioned, "Who are you? Who sent you here??"

The man on the ground refused to answer and was still struggling as Aaradhya took another deep breath, she said to her bodyguards: "Can you help me take him to the police station? And you know what to do!"

"Yes Ma'am, no problem!" They responded.

The bodyguard's helped Aaradhya get to her dormitory, "Ma'am, would you like to go for an X-ray imaging?"

"No, I'm alright," Aaradhya smiled at them and said, "Thank you."

The bodyguard's nodded and left from there...

At the other side,

When Abhinav saw the message sent by his bodyguard's, he frowned deeply and called for Arjun to come to his office.

"Brother, what can I do for you?" Arjun walked up to Abhinav, feeling rather ill at ease. The atmosphere in the office was extremely tense and he didn't dare show any expression.

"Have you got the message?" Abhi turned his laptop screen for Arjun to see. Arjun quickly glanced at it and nodded. "I just get it before I came in. "

"Contact the police station and see what you can find. And while you're at it, find out about this man who attacked Aaradhya. I don't want him to ever appear in front of her again."

"Understood."

Abhinav was silent for a moment before saying. "Get to change the bodyguards around Aaradhya and I'm going back."

"But, meeting..." Arjun muttered which earned a cold look from Abhinav.

"Okay. I'll take care of it."

The next day, Aaradhya took leave from her classes as she sprained her ankle..

Aaradhya's cell phone was quiet till the end of the day. Some people looked for her on the phone, but the chat interface with Abhinav stayed on yesterday’s goodnight exchange.

At that moment, it just so happened that Abhinav’s chat lit up with a message: What are you doing?

Aaradhya could not help but nervously respond: Idling about.

[Forever]: Didn't go to University??

Aaradhya: Noo

[Forever]:Video call?

Aaradhya: Not convenient.

She was afraid that he would be worried and will abandon his work, return to her side.

Before she could say anything,her dormitory door was opened and a string of footsteps gradually approached her.

30/01/2022

♡♡♡♡♡

Author note:

Soo much stuff going on in life..so didn't get a chance to update. The updates will be bumpy during this period. I will try my best (hopefully) to release at least one chapter a week. Please stick around

Hope you enjoyed reading it... Comment your thoughts..

Keep reading..Stay safe..love you all..♥️

See you all in the next update

Thank you all ...💕

___To be continued 🥀