19

"You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have."

                              --- Nicholas Sparks

   "Then why did you leave the University? I've checked your course and project, don't you want to complete your degree?"

Could Aadhya tell him that it was because she couldn't continue with her one-sided crush and wanted to forget him so she moved away 😢 from him? Since, he already heard her confession why is he questioning her now? Aadhya felt clueless.

    Seeing her deep in thoughts, Abhi said, " I'll give my 100percent to this marriage, I hope the same from you and you don't have to change yourself after marriage,you can continue your studies, career and you can hangout with your friends and girls night as usual but I hope you can give your first priority to our family."

Aadhya smilled at his words and his behavior towards family. "Don't you have any questions for me?" Abhi raised his eyebrow.

Aadhya shook her head. "Then shall we go back," before she could answer there came Anuradha, Ajay and Abhay. Ajay-Abhay looked at Aadhya and raised their eyebrows, Aadhya nodded at them conveying she is okay. They hugged her and said," Akka, you go in first, we have something to talk with Abhi."

   Aadhya sensed they were up to do something, so were deliberately sending her away and said," Don't try anything funny."

"Don't worry, I won't let them bully him," Anu assured her.

"Then, I'll get going," she turned to look at Abhinav and then headed towards the living room where everyone were chitchatting. Seeing her coming inside, Radha made her sit beside her and they chatted about these and those happily.

    "Abhinav, please take a seat" Anu offered him and the trio take seats opposite to him and they introduced themselves.

"I heard you're my Aadhya's professor?" Anu asked, Abhi nodded.

"Then, what do you think about professor-student relationship?"

Abhi smiled and said," Great teachers focus not on compliance, but on connections and relationships. No significant learning can occur without a significant relationship. When a professor and student is at a similar age, it's hard to not develop some kind of feelings. Restraint is expected, nevertheless if one comes across someone that they really can't restrain themselves against to, then they are willing to sacrifice anything to be with that precious person," Anu softened after hearing that.

"Do you know how to cook and doing household chores?" Ajay asked.

"Yeah, I know and Aadhya don't have to do any of those things."

"Do you snore or grit ur teeth in sleep or you have any habits of drinking,smoking...?" Abhay enquired.

"No, I don't have any of that habits, you can rest assured."

Hearing his brother's silly questions, Ajay snorted and turned his attention to Abhi, giving a serious look said," We didn't mean to interfere, but marriage is the most important matter in a girl's life after all, and Aadhya Akka is the apple of our family's eye. So we hope you can take good care of my Akka and never make her cry or else you will have to face our wrath."

"Yeah, I understood" Abhi assured them with a smile.

"You need to understand, as a person who seen the growth of Aadhya and knowing that she has been in one-sided crush with a man for 2 years without receiving any reciprocation,it's reasonable for me to be worried and upset. And if you ever make my princess sad you will face my scalpel," Anu threatened him.