6

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for."

                                     ---Bob Marley

           As they don't have a morning class; members in a certain dormitory woke up past the normal time.

As she doesn't have any leftover classwork, Aaradhya made good use of this time to work on the files about their company sent by Anirudh. She started helping her brother in company after the completion of her Btech.

        Once she was finished she felt that it did not take up too much of her time and mailed the detailed work to her brother. At around 11 o'clock with nothing to do, she put on her headphones to listen to music 🎶 while reading a book 📖.

        When it was some time past 12 o'clock, Aaradhya with her three other roommates crawled out of bed after a nap to have lunch. After eating, they headed to their classes.

All other roommates of Aaradhya went to report to professor Lalith about their project and she went to her classroom where all the members of her batch were settling while chit-chatting.

          Abhinav did not have class this morning, so after he dealt with some business matters, he arrived at the campus to assist the batch he is directing in the project.

     Generally, he never attended to any batch in their project study 📝. The main reason was that he did not want to be bothered. However, this time he feels like assisting a batch in their project work; as this is his last year of teaching as a guest professor is one of the reason. Abhinav's lips curved up thinking about another reason.

       After few minutes professor Abhinav arrived at the class and directly went to the podium and placed the laptop on his table and asked the batch of students present in class about their topic for their projects and their understanding about the topic.

        At around sometime past 3 in the afternoon, his phone suddenly rang loudly, he looked at the caller ID and then picked up.

"Brother, when will you return home? Today you don't have any classes right..? It's been a month since you last came home, mom wants to see you, but you are not attending anyone's calls", the voice on the other line kept on complaining one thing after another.

         Abhinav looked up to see Aaradhya working on her laptop with her other batch mates and walked out of the class.

He then said," working on a project."

     "Oh..., you have not taken up any project recently, how come you suddenly want to take a project?" Arjun raised his tone of voice.

"Supervising my student."

      "Ah.., this is new, brother, you didn't come to office or home and are instead helping your student assisting with the project." Arjun laughed as if asking for a whipping and went on...

         "If I remember correctly, usually you never took any students to assist in their projects. Since when have you had the motivation to help others to complete their project? Something is suspicious here."

"Then you should slowly try to figure it out and tell mom that I will come home this Saturday, I have to go I'm hanging up." With that said Abhinav hung up, put the phone back into his pocket and went into his class.

       After the class ended, Aaradhya headed back to the dormitory.

As time passes; the weekend comes in the blink of an eye......

09/10/20

♡♡♡♡♡

Hii guys.

Keep reading and supporting...

Comments are most welcomed.

Update will be soon...

                    Thank you all...💕

                                       To be continued 🥀