Chapter 43: The Gift (part 4)

I know I probably don't have to say this anymore but uh...CURSE WARNING, HEAVY CURSE AND LANGUAGE WARNING. Oh yeah, and blood and gore warning. That's the main part of this chapter, if you're uncomfortable with any of that, you can skip to the next chapter which I'm publishing around the same time.

Levi POV

(during the events of last chapter)

The first thing I do is grab a dagger. It's a nice, smooth weapon, and the blade is perfectly sharp. It has a hickory colored handle with gold detailing embedded into it.

I decide to save the girl who caused him the most physical pain for last. I pick the girl closest to me and slice her shoulder. The blood soaks through her sleeve, turning what was once baby blue into a nice crimson. She screams in pain, telling me to stop. The girls all fully wake up from this. They're blindfolded, so they don't know it's me at the moment. The other two will never get to know, that's my gift to them before they die. The last one, however, no, she'll know exactly who it was who tortured her friends to death. She'll get to see my face as I rid her filthy presence from this earth. She'll get to see the state her friends are in, their limo corpses draped around the room. She'll get to know what it's like to hate someone so much, knowing they're the one who killed their friend.

I then slash at the girl's stomach. Not with enough pressure to go through, I don't need her guts spilled out in the floor in front of me. Blood splatters everywhere, including on me, but I don't care. I barely even take notice. She cries out in terror and the waterworks roll out. I continue to slice her up, paying no mind to her obnoxious screams. I bet Eren's scream would sound wonderful. It probably would. Well as long as I'm the one causing it. Eventually I get tired of her screaming, and shut her up all together. I put down the dagger and pick up a handgun. I shoot her in the head, instantly killing her.

For the next one, I just make sure she can't scream. I would go for the neck, but I can't promise she'll keep breathing, and I need to make sure she pays for her mistake. I do what the do in the movies (people are always getting kidnapped in the movies, should I be concerned for Eren?) and tie a cloth around her mouth. I grab a sledgehammer this time. And old, yet effective method of shattering bones without making them bleed externally. Well, if you're careful. I shatter her knees. Then her feet, then her hands. Then I just start pummeling, not caring where I'm hitting, only that I'm hitting. I realize that I may have gone overboard when her head, uh...caves in. Whoops.

Before I un-blindfold her, I take the dagger again, and carve into her skin.

He's mine A L L E N t h e H E
F F N O D h E
U U I W O a C
C C M U E v I
K you K F N end S e O
I I R T N a H
N N O I ' n C
G b i t c h G M L of time T y

It won't really matter if her body is found with this carved into it. She'll be too unrecognizable and mutilated and burnt to a crisp by the time I'm done with her. I take the blindfold and tug in off of her. Her face then contorts from one of pain to one of pure horror.

"L-Levi?! What are you doing here?! Get out, quickly, don't you see the bodies?!"

Does she really think I'm innocent in all of this? Did she not feel me just carve into her flesh?

"Why-Why are you, are you covered in blood?" I think she's finally putting it together when she says, "Oh no! Did they-they hurt you?"

I thought this would be fun, but I'm now bored out of my mind. Time to make this interesting again.

"You see...you wouldn't be here if you didn't fuck with what belongs to me. If you had minded your own god damned business, your little friends over there you still be breathing."

"Is this about Eren? Really? That whore? He's just using you Levi. Just like he did with Petra. It's all for the popularity. Once she was gone, he immediately moved in to you. That shy, mysterious act is all a game. I'm sorry to have to be the one to break this to you."

Is she really that dumb?

"I'm just going to spell it out for you. I. Killed. Your fucking friends. And I'm about to kill you. All because. You made. Eren. Cry."

If I thought Hange was insane, this pest right here is the mayor of crazytown. Her eyes fucking light up. Does she want to die?

"I've read books on that sort of thing! Well not books, but like fan fictions and stuff, but like awwwww! This is real! I had no idea it was like that. I'm sorry, I didn't know, if I had, I TOTALLY would have put together that it was you who killed Petra. That actually makes sense. Duh. I guess you should probably kill me no-"

She stops when my phone starts ringing. Of course I kept it in my pocket this whole time, what if Eren needed something!

"Is that him?"

I just answer the phone, "Yes?"

I try not to sound panicked. What if he needs something? What if he's hurt?! What if someone stole his phone after they kidnapped him and are holding him for a ransom?! Do I even have time to get to the bank before it closes?!

"Levi! I, um, I made dinner, so if-if maybe you're done with, well, you know...come home?"

My face turns more red than the blood splattered all around this room. That was the most adorable thing I have ever heard in my entire fucking life.

"I'm-"

"I'll be right there."

I hang up and stuff my phone in my pocket. I completely forget I'm covered in the blood of my enemies.

"What did he say?" the pest asks.

I sigh, "He made dinner and he wants me to come home."

I cannot stress enough how creepy this is, but the girl makes happy noises. He's literally still bleeding from the engravement I made on her back.

"Can I come? Please please please please please? I promise to completely make it up to Eren for the entire rest of my life and I swear to never come between you two ever! And I won't tell anyone about what you did. If worst comes to worst, I can even explain the situation."

I don't have enough time to kill her right now, and I don't exactly trust my uncle. I'm still strong enough to kill her if need be, and as long as she doesn't get in my way and does what she says she will, this could be good for Eren. I still need to find a way to get his sister and coconut friend to agree he's best with me, and until then he could probably use someone to make his life seem normal. I heavily sigh, hoping Eren's happiness will outweigh my regret.

"You better take a fucking shower and get changed first."